Wild with you | Jungkook

Wild with you
A short Jungkook imagine

"What do you mean Jimin? What the hell do you mean by 'let's call it off'?" tears streamed down your cheeks

"What do you mean Jimin? What the hell do you mean by 'let's call it off'?" tears streamed down your cheeks. Jimin sat there unbothered.

Is this the man I loved all these days? Is this the man I thought I could go against the world for??

"Why Jimin?" you asked desperately. He looked at you for few seconds before answering.

"Because I don't love you anymore. I don't have it for you anymore," he said gulping down the glass of whiskey.

"How can you be so heartless, you are unbothered. Like we didn't exist at all. Like this break up means nothing to you. How can you do this Jimin? Was it a lie all along? Did you just use me for your time being and now you are letting go as your fun is over?" you banged your fist on the table.

"What am I supposed to do if it hurts me? I wanted to leave peacefully, with out any drama. I know it hurts you. It hurts me too. If I keep pretending like I love you, you will be more attached to me and it hurts you more. So better now than never," he said pouring another glass and gulping it down again.

"I don't have anything else to tell you. Let's end it here," he said and got up from the chair. You watched him dissaper into the crowd. The place which held memories once now felt lonely. The loud music seemed distant in your ears. Your eyes were stinging from all the tears you shed earlier.

You threw the sling bag on your shoulder and walked through the crowd. Little did you knew that you might come across the heart wrenching sight outside.

As you unlocked the car door and was about to get inside the car mind else where. You wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't for the familiar voice you heard. You looked in the direction of the voice and saw him.

Jimin was putting his hands around the waist of another girl. A sharp pain hit your chest. Your head spinned. Before you could collapse on the group a hand crept around your shoulder.

"Jungkook?". He was an old friend from college. You were the best friends ever. Later he left the country for his own good and you never got to talk to him again as you got busy with your own life. It's ridiculous that best friends for life didn't even meet once after the parting but life is a bitch.

"How are you?" he smiled. He changed a lot. He is not the soft baby boy you knew. He looked, well looked so hot. Super hot with the tattoos. Hell!

"How come a smart friend of mine is crying over a dumb ass like him?" he said looking at Jimin. You looked at him surprised.

"Do you know him?" you asked not bothering to wipe the tears off your face.

"No, but he is clearly a dumb ass if he leaves you," he said gently wiping your wet cheeks.

"Hmm, when I saw you inside I thought I should surprise you but you were crying. So I had to wait till the right moment but you just wouldn't stop crying," he said letting his hand off your shoulder. You remained silent.

"Want to escape this suffocating environment?" he asked raising his brows. Before you could reply he locked your car door and pulled you by hand. There is no point in saying no to him. He never listens...

He started running and you did too. His hair danced in the process. You remembered the time back in your college. May be you should have told him that you had a crush on him back then.

He stopped at the street performers surrounded by a crowd.

"Wanna dance?" he asked with gleaming eyes.

Dancing.

It's been a long time since you danced. The last time was in college fest with Jungkook. He was a graceful dancer. You were a pro. OK you still see a pro, it's just that you haven't danced in ages. He pulled you into the dance ring.

"Jungkook, no," you tried to walk away but he pulled you.

"Remember the night after the fest? Let's dance to the song," he said and walked to the music operator. He talked something and came back. A familiar song played. It was easy dancing to the song. It was easy because you didn't forget the choreography.

Jungkook twirled you around and lifted you by waist. He gently placed you on the ground and held you by waist. He danced effortlessly.

When you both finished dancing a round of applause from the crowd cheered you.

"Ahh, feels like college again," he said as he walked to the side walk. You followed him.

"I'm sorry for not trying to contact you after I left," he said looking up at the night sky.

"And I'm sorry for never telling you about my true feelings to you," you said and he turned to you. A look of surprise on his face.

"I had crush on you, but never told you," you admitted.

"Woah," he whistled. "We both a fools huh? Wow!" he added. You gave him a "What the hell look".

"I-," he gave a pause. "I- actually had-d a crush on you too," he drew circles with his fingers on his jeans.

"I was afraid that you might get mad at me and leave me, so unable to bear the self torture I'm putting myself through I left the country. I didn't even try to contact you after that for the same reason. But after years I'm seeing you like this, crying over a dumb ass hurts me. I should have never left right," he said and you broke down.

"Hey," he said in a soft tone putting a hand around your shoulder. You leaned on to him and cried.

"Yes, you should have never left," you said still crying.

"But it's too late now. So much happened in our lifes. I sincerely doubt-" you were cut off by him.

"Do you want to give it a try?" he asked. There was a genuine hope in his eyes.

You shook your head. "I'm not ready for a relationship now," you said moving away from his embrace.

"It's okay, I can wait, I will wait," he said smiling as his eyes glistened.

"But I promise that I will never break your heart," he said holding you hand.

You smiled at him.

Thanks for giving me hope Jungkook...