Chapter 2

Ash's POV

My mate passes out next to me in the back seat. I start freaking out until I hear her steady breathing beside me. I pull her over to me so her head is in my lap and play with her hair as we have a very long drive ahead of us. I can't believe I finally found her and by sheer accident I might add. I was in the area due to a meeting with another alpha I had near here. I had gotten so bored on the way up here I wanted a book for the way home.

I look down at my mate still passed out on me. She has DD breast and an ass that is making my mouth water. She is the most beautiful woman I have very seen in my life. But what worries me is she said she was "straight as an arrow" but that can't be right as she is mated to me. Also whatever she was saying about not being good enough for me I'm going to put a stop to that real quick. She is absolutely beautiful to me and she is going to know that. She fits in next to me very well. Since I am the Alpha of my pack I have great size and strength. I am about 6' 3" tall and I have a lot of muscles if I do say so myself. My hair is very short as it gets in my way most times but my mate has this super long hair that is down to her waist and a caramel brown.

I look down at her lovingly as I realize we have made it home. I just spent 3 hours admiring my mate and I didn't even realize it. I pick her up easily as I carry her up to my bed room. I lay her in my bed and go down stairs to make her some dinner as she will be very hungry when she wakes up.