Chalter 15

Casey's POV

We made it back to the house and I immediately went to one of the guest bedrooms. I grabbed a couple blankets from the closet and set up the bed. I jumped in the shower and when I stepped out Ash was sitting on the bed. I stepped out with a towel around me and stood awkwardly. I sighed and want over to Ash and kissed her cheek. Ash let out a breath of air she seemed to be holding. "Please come to bed baby." I simply nodded and we went back to our room. I went in the closet and found shirt that smells like Ash the most and put it on. I came out and laid down on the bed next to Ash. My eyes started watering again and said " why didn't you wait for me Ash?" Ash rolled over and straddled my waist. "Baby I'm sorry, I got so drunk I didn't know what I was doing. When I sobered up and realized I contemplated giving up my Alpha position because I felt so weak. I couldn't do anything once it happened but I will tell you I love you so much and I would never ever be with anyone ever again." She had gotten closer to me as this happened and I reached up and pulled her down. I connected our lips, Ash took control and sucked the breath literally right out of me.

When I couldn't breath anymore I pushed on her shoulder and she eased back. She moved onto my mark and sucked like her life depended on it. " you are mine Casey and I'm yours, these marks prove it. Don't run from me again I can't take it." I nodded my head and Ash rolled over and we cuddled and went to bed.

When I woke up Ash was no where to be seen. I started to get worried until the door opened, Ash walked in was a whole breakfast on a tray. She sat down on the bed and cut up the pancakes and held it to my lips. I tried to take the fork and she just growled. I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth. I pulled back from the fork and chewed, the pancake was so good I let out a moan. I opened my eyes and Ash was giving me a heated look. I giggled a little and she shook her head. She fed me about half the food before I couldn't eat anymore. I fall back and let out a groan. Ash laughs and goes into the bathroom. She starts the tub and comes over to me telling me it's time to get up. I refuse and roll over, Ash decides to smack my ass which causes me to jump up. She picked me up and takes me into the bathroom. She lifts her shirt over my head and I get in the tub. Ash strips and joins me in the tub. We both get cleaned and play around a little before we get it. We get dressed and as I look at all the clothes I say " I really need to go shopping." Ash looks a little sad and says " why you look and smell great in my clothes." I roll my eyes and say " well I'm going to the mall I'll be home later where are you're keys?" Ash doubles over laughing and says " you really think I'm going to let you go to the mall by yourself. Without me? Babe you must really be delusion, I'm not letting my sexy mate go by herself to the mall." She grabs the keys and heads down to the car.
We both get in and are on our way to the mall in no time.