Chapter 8

Casey's POV

Her head gets closer to me and I think she is going to kiss me but she goes straight to her mark. She kisses it and sucks it and I'm down to a moaning mess. Her hands on my bum tighten and she presses herself closer to me. In the middle of this I start wondering how we would complete the mating process. Which makes her moan and press closer to me. Then all at once she pulls back and sets me on the ground. I go to ask what happens but she cuts me off saying "the first time I have you will not be up against a wall. It will be in my bed where you will not leave for hours." She gave me a heated look then sat down at her desk like nothing happened. I stand there for many minutes processing what just happened when she shits her computer and gets up. "Want to get a bite to eat?" I simply nod and she leads me to the kitchen where she starts making something. It took a while but when she was done she sat two chicken wraps in front of me. I took a bite and moaned at how good it was. When I look up she gave me a heated look but proceeded to sit next to me with her own plate. We both ate in silence and when I finished I pushed back. But I had the sudden urge to go throw up everything I just ate but I didn't it was time to actually work out and eat right to lose weight instead of starving myself. I looked over at Ash and said "I want to train with your pack tomorrow." She looked shook for a second and then agreed. "I will train you myself I usually just observe anyway." I snorted "ya right like I am going to be able to work out then." And images of her in just a sports bra and shorts popped into my mind, thanks a lot wolf. She chuckled and leaned in by my ear and whispered " and you think I will be able to concentrate seeing my sexy little mate the whole time." I chuckled softly as we both started up the stairs to her bedroom where we both pretty well passed out on the bed.

That blasted alarm clock was going off again as Ash rolled out of bed. "I'm going to jump in the shower, we could always save time and water if we got in together." I laughed and said "you can have the shower I'll get in the jacuzzi bath." She sighed with a fake sad expression and got into the shower. She didn't have her mind block up so I could see her thinking about having em up against the wall. To say the least it turned me on. " I smell you from here my mate are you sure you don't want to join me." I laughed and got into the tub. She got out before I did and made her way into the bedroom to change. I got out minutes later and went into the bedroom to change as well. But when I got there I was pushed up against a wall... again. I was in nothing but a towel that barely went below my woman area and didn't do much to cover my breasts. My ass was not concealed in the slightest so when she grabbed my ass it was pure sparks which had me a moaning mess. She ripped the towel away and brought her mouth down to one breast as she played with the other still gripping my ass with one hand. She came up and but my earlobe and whispered "tonight you will be mine." With that she walked away like nothing happened leaving me naked and very turned on. With that I walk into the closet stealing some leggings and a tank top that was too big for me but my breasts were much bigger so I didn't have a sports bra. The tank top moved around quite a bit so my bra was exposed often. I wanted to get a different shirt but there was no time apparently as I was pulled out the door. We went to the gym and started working out but I couldn't focus on anything mug her close proximity. All of a sudden it is like someone turned the heat on and started burning up. I went to question Ash about it when she grabbed my hand and we ran out of the gym. We ran back to the house and she picked me up carrying me up the stairs to her room. She threw me down on the bed and inhaled deeply.

My stomach has started cramping and it is incredibly hot in here. I start stripping out of the tank and shorts until I'm just in my bra and underwear. When I went for the underwear Ash stopped me. "Casey you are going into heat. The only way to stop it is if we mate, is that ok with you are you ready?" I completely froze and stared at her where she was awaiting my answer....