Chapter 11

Casey's POV
I stood cautiously by Ash not really sure what to do as Chad, Ali, and Ash all had a conversation. Ash could sense my worry and took my hand. She lead us over to the desk and sat down in the chair with me in her lap. Her brother and his mate sat on the couch. I tried to get up because I felt awkward with her brother just sitting there as I'm in her lap but she wasn't having it. Suddenly I heard her voice in my head " It's just my brother it's alright. Now behave and we can go back to what we were doing before we were interrupted." I look back at her and notice she is giving me a heated look and a smirk. My face explodes in a massive blush and I hide my face in her neck. I hear Chad laugh and Ali speaks " OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE!!!!!" This makes me bury my face in Ash's neck farther and let out a laugh. Ash just smiles a huge smile and holds me tighter to her.

Ash then asks Chad " so why the unexpected visit brother?" I hear Ali sequel and Chad laughs slightly, " well little sister we were going to the Red Stone pack 2 territories away. We have heard of some children that need adopting and wanted to go check it out." Ash nods her head and gives them the paper work they would need which required me to get up. I hurriedly sat in the chair in the corner so she wouldn't pull me back in her lap. I was afraid I was going to be aroused and I knew her brother would be able to smell it. Ash gives me a knowing look and hugs her brother and sister in law as they leave. She closes and locks the door and turns to me. She gives me an innocent smile and says " come her." My eyes widen and I look like a deer in head lights. I stand up nervously and take slow steps toward her. When I'm in arms reach she grabs me by the waist and pulls me to her. She backs me up against the desk and lifts me on top of it. She is situated in between my legs as she leans in to kiss me. She goes to take off my shirt and I kind of stop her. She looks at me questioningly and I sigh. " Can we like turn the lights off or like shit the blinds or something?" I know it doesn't make any sense because we have mates but I wasn't really aware of my nakedness now I am. She looks taken aback and asks me why. "Well if just makes me feel more comfortable." She growls a little and leans in until we are face to face. "Please get it through your skill I LOVE YOUR BODY YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE EMBARRASSED!" With that she walks out of the room. I hear a couple things break as I sit there not sure what to do. I finally go outside to go for a run.

I had shifted and went to run when I heard something behind me. I look and there is Ash in wolf form. I can see the lust in her eyes, but soon realize her wolf has control. I back up slightly a little afraid and she whines. I rub my face against her and lick her face. "I'm sorry." I say in a weak voice through our link. She growls slightly and pushes me to where I lay down and lays next to me. She licks my face all over and I hear in my head, " I'm sorry too I should be more understanding. But having you hide your body from me drives my wolf crazy she thinks you don't want us." I let out a whine and immediately lick her face. "Don't be sorry I shouldn't want to hide from you but I do. I hate my body. I hate how big my ass and tits are. I hate how big my thighs are. I hate how intoned my stomach is. I just hate my body." I look away as I realize I'm crying. Ash lets out a growl and tells me to shift with so much power I do without thinking. She doesn't shift though instead she immediately gets on top of me. She starts licking my mark and my breasts. She stands up and instructs me to get in her back that we are going home. I hesitantly get on her back not wanting to hurt her. When I do she takes off at a weird rocky gate. I soon realize what she is doing as the sparks and the rubbing against my downtown area is enough to make me extremely hot. I feel fluid running down my legs and all over her back. We make it to the edge of the woods and she shifts back. I'm a panting mess wanting to go for a longer ride. She growls a deep growl and throws a shirt over my head. She picks me up and runs so fast into the house that everything I saw was a blur. She gets to our room and lays me down on the bed. She instructs me to wait there as she turns the tub on for BOTH of us to get in. Dear lord help me.