Chapter 4

Casey's POV

I sit in her room for probably an hour just thinking about everything. About how I can't stop thinking about HER. About the kiss, about how right I feel when I'm with her. I decide to stop questioning it and go looking for her I have a lot of questions for her and one I am embarrassed I haven't asked before because I still don't know her name. I find her sitting on the couch down stairs and go to talk to her but before I can a person walks by and says to her " hello Alpha." She nods at him and goes back to her book that is in front of her. My mouth hangs open as I stand there for many moments processing everything. I hear her sigh as she says, without looking at me, " Casey are you just going to stand there or are you going to join me?" I silently sit on the couch opposite of her and just look at her for a long time.

She looks up from her book and smiles at me. "Are you hungry yet Casey?" I shake my head as I say " no Alpha." Her head snaps up and she looks at me and says " I am not your Alpha you are my equal you are my Luna now." She comes over and sits right next to me. I simply stare at her then at her lips hoping she would kiss me again. I give my head a little shake and look away. I hear her slight chuckle as  she says " no matter how much you try to deny it you are my mate Casey. The longer you try to fight it the more miserable both of us will be." I turn to her and realize that she seems truly concerned and I realize she is right the more I fight it the more miserable it will make both of us. I nod my head and say " I know but it just feels so foreign to me, one because you are a woman and two because you are way to hot for me and three because I'm not used to people caring about me." She growls as she gets even closer to me she outs her hands on either side of my face and forces me to look at her. " You are absolutely beautiful to me, I will never find anyone more attractive then I find you! Get that through your head you are the one and only for me and I am yours so if I ever hear you putting down your body again I will show you how truly beautiful it is to me." As she said this her hand moved farther and farther up my thigh. And then she kissed me again but this time she licked my bottom lip for entrance and I granted it. We had a mini make out session that left me inclined toward her. My mind in total chaos as my wolf howls and howls begging too be let out to show our mate how much she wants her. When she finally pulled back we were both out of breath and she just stared at me for a long time with a huge smile in her face.

We were having a nice moment when somebody walking in the door. She jumped up and shielded me from whoever it was. "MINE" she growled out at the person. I heard laughing from a man and he said "you get it girl!" and left. She turned around and buried her nose in the side of my neck breathing in my scent. When she had calmed she grabbed my hand leading me to the kitchen. Well... that was fun was my one and only thought.