Chapter 13

Casey's
POV

It feels so good to get that off my chest but I'm just afraid Ash will look at me different. She seems to just be worried about me right now but I'm not sure. We are currently snuggled up on the couch when she asks "What would you like for dinner babe?" I just shrug and avoid eye contact. "Honey you have to eat, you can't just stop eating." I blows out a sigh and nod my head. Ash quickly grabbed my hand and sat me in the stool. I wanted to help though so I got up and went around the counter to help her. She must have thought I was just walking away because she wrapped her arms around me and put me on the counter. Her eyes were black and she basically growled out "where are you going mate?" My face blushed a little and I said, "I wanted to help you make dinner." Her eyes go beck to normal as she gets a slight blush on her face. She scratches the back of her head and says, " sorry about that my wolf is a little on edge." I just laugh a little and start to wiggle off the counter. Ash quickly helps me down and we go on making dinner.

We started taking everything out of the oven and assembled everything together. We took it over to the table and talked and laughed for hours and had an overall great time. We were just cleaning up when two people rudely came barging through the door. There stood Gabe and another man who I assume is his mate Charlie. Both of their jaws dropped as their eyes landed on me. They just stared at me for a long time and I started shifting my weight from one food to the other getting really uncomfortable. Ash came over and wrapped an arm around me. She growled at the boys and they snapped out of their trance. Gabe was the first to say something and by say I mean scream, " OMG SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!! HIW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME SHE LOOKS THIS GOOD!" I jump back a little afraid and Ash tries to hold back her laughter while hugging me to her body. I hide my face in her neck trying to hide my embarrassment. You think that would be enough but he keeps going "DAMN IF I WERE STRAIGHT I WOULD DEFINITELY GET WITH THAT!" This cause both Ash and Charlie to growl. Ash tucked me closer to her in a protective manor and Charlie hugged Gabe to him breathing in his scent. I was laughing as was Gabe when they both looked sheepish for reacting that way. We all sat on the couch and just started talking when of course Gabe started yelling again "OMG WE SHOULD GO OUT TO EAT!" Everyone else agreed and I reluctantly went too.

We had just made it to Olive Garden and the second we walked in I felt so many eyes on me. Ash growled lowly and tucked me closer to her side. We got a table and went and sat down. Every person I passed I felt like they were just staring at me. By the time we got to our table I was sad and Ash was pissed. She started ranting "how dare all those people look and lust after what is mine!" She was shaking and her eyes were switching colors so I knew I had to calm her down. I put my hand on her thigh under her shorts and rubbed. She immediately calmed down and put her face in my neck. I sort of snorted and said to everyone " sorry I'm so gross that people stare if it makes you uncomfortable I can go. Ash holds me tighter and growls into my neck. " you really think they are looking at you because you're disgusting, baby girl they are looking at you with lust. But you're mine and seeing all these people want you make me want to take you right now." My eyes widened and Gabe and Charlie start laughing. I subtly try to scoot away but she was having none of it. When we finally unraveled ourselves from each other we noticed the waitress who kept staring at me. Ash growled and the waitress quickly said, " I'm so sorry Alpha I will go get you another waiter. Ash laughed and we had an amazing night. That was until we made it home.