chapter 18

Caseys POV

I was laying back on the bed with the blinfold covering my eyes. I could hear Ash shuffling around in the bedroom. The sound suddenly stopped and the room was in complete silence besides my heart hammering in my chest. It felt like hours but was probably a matter of minutes before I feel her bury her nose in my neck breathing deeply. She moves away all too quickly and let out a small whimper. I feel a sinlge claw running from my neck down through my chest. Her claw (that she extended from her fingers) sliced through my bra easily leaving my top half bare.

She made quick work of releaseing me from the rest of my shirt and bra that were behind me. All at once her hands were off of me and my hands were brought up and hand cuffed to the head board. Ash let out a half growl half purr and said "if at all possible you are even sexier than before. I'm going to worship every inch of your body and even then it still might now be enough." Her words were like throwing gasoline on a flame. I let out a throaty moan and Ash went into action. She straddled my waist immediately locking our lips together. There was a fight for dominance but in the end Ash won. She Suddenly pulled away leaving my head inclined towards her.

She kissed along my jaw down through the valley of my breasts. She skipped over them kissing and licking all the way to the edge of my pants. Suddenly her weight disappeared and I was left hot as hell and nothing to cool it down with. I felt her hands touch my body again only to unzip my pants pulling them down my legs. Leaving me in my panties. He fingers danced over the crotch of my panties. She pulled away and I raised my hips begging for more. But all she did was take the opportunity to slide my panties off.

I heard her inhale deeply and let out the sexiest growl i have ever heard. She pushed my legs apart. She blew air at my sensitized flesh and I raised my hips begging for something. She pushed my hips down roughly on the bed. "None of that or I am going to tie your feet to the bed as well." I groaned slighly and settled my nerves as i waited for what was sure to come. I felt her tongue on the side of my neck and it started to descend. She skipped every spot that was begging to be touched. She went between my breast over my belly button and over my inner thighs. She sensed my frustration and let out a small chuckle.

Out of nowhere her mouth roughly went around my right breast sucking and licked until it was at an almost painful point. Then she did the same to the other. I raised my hips rubbing against whatever body part I could get to for some sort of relief. Ash immediately backed away and gave my pussy two good swats. It surprised me but by my wetness seeping onto the bed I obviously liked it. Ash eneded up getting off the bed and I felt rope encircle my ankles moments later.

"Now I will have to start over." So she repeated every torturous step leading up to that point and I was ready to explode if I didnt get some sort of relief. All at once I felt Ash's hot breathe on my pussy. She gave one long lick and settled in for her feast. She was working her tonghe and fingers at the same time. It was driving my crazy with each lick I was getting closer and closer until I was ready to jump off the edge. Ash once again pulled back. I immediately started to protest which got my a smack to the pussy and a twist of my nipples. Ash disapeared and was gone for a really long time it got to the point that I wasn't sure she was going to come back. I suddenly heard her walk into the room and there was a strange buzzing sound along with it. I felt her weight back on the bed and suddenly the vibration was against my clit. I let out the biggest moan of my life which Ash returned with a growl. I was once again about to cum when she pulled the vibrator away from my clit. But what replaced it was something rubbery and she rubbed it all up and down my slit. She suddenly took my blindfold off so I could see what was happening. I immediately looked down and saw she had a strap on on and she was still dragging it up and down my slit slowly. She made eye contact with me and I blurted out "I have never uh "popped my cherry" Her eyes got darker and her response was " Good. Because if somebody did I would have to kill them." I thought she was joking but looking into her eyes I just saw seriousness. I should have known. Her finger suddenly lands on my clit moving in circles and I feel her slowly to push the strap on into me. There was a moments discomfort but then she slid easily inside me. Once I was comfortable she drew all the way out and slammed back into me. She goes at a slow but hard pace. I start to get close and she speeds. She is literally jack hammering into me at this point. The bed frame is bouncing against the wall but she doesn't care. She reaches up and pulls on my nipple rolling it between her fingers. I cum this time screaming Ashs name so long and hard that my throat hurts when I finally regain some composure. Ash stuffs her face back into my over sensitized slit and gets another earth shattering orgasm out of me.

She swiftly unties me and unhandcuffs me. "On your knees beside the bed." She says in a hard clipped tone. I slowly slide off the bed. I get on my knees and wait. Ash sits in front of me and directs my mouth to right infront of her pussy. I slowly lean in and take a slow lick. Not bad. I go in for a second lick and Ash puts her hand behind my head pushing me farther into her pussy. I start teasing her like she was doing to me and I get a hard slap on the ass. "No teasing." She says roughly. I get back to work copying what she had done on me. I swirl my tongue around her clit and insert two fingers curling them. I do this for a few minutes when there is a pool of liquid that comes out around my fingers and drips onto the floor. I hope I did ok.

I feel anither slap to my ass and I look up at Ash. I dont know if that is suppose to be a punishement but it is not working. "You did amazing Casey. But that was an easy round next time will be a whole lot different. But for now lets go to bed." She pulls me up off the ground giving me a huge smile and we lay in bed cuddled up together. Sleep quickly takes me and I pass out with a smile on my face.

I am not super great at sex scenes but I hope you guys like it.