chapter 17

Casey's pov

We step inside the door and I couldnt believe my eyes. It was a room filled with so many different toys and devices that I didnt know what half of them were used for. Ash stepped behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist she brought her mouth to my ear and growled. She nipped at my ear and pulled me closer to her body. "My little mate is so naughty sometimes. What am I ever going to do with you. I think this room may give me some ideas." This sent a shiver down my spine and I started panting. All at once she moved away from my body. I let out a slight whimper and whipped around to see what happened. Shes over at a wall trying to decide what to pick. I take a step toward her and she speaks in a hard voice "DO NOT MOVE." I jump and unkowingly back into a stand that crashes into the ground. I'm flustered and start frantically picking stuff up. I don't see her until she pulls me up by my wrist and into a hug. She makes me look her in the eye and she says " Are you ok baby? I wasn't trying to scare you, my dominant voice slipped..." She stops talking and breathes in deeply.

She sends a smirk my way and just stares at me. I blush the hardest ive ever blushed before. She could smell my arousal, hell I could smell it. She starts circling me like a predator circles pray with a devious smirk on her fave. She bends down and picks up one of the many objects that fell to the ground because of me. When I look up to see what she is holding my heart jumps up into my throat.

She is standing infront of my with hand cuffs dangling from her finger. I start to become slightly nervous and shift my weight from foot to foot. BDSM books have always turned me on but I have never even kisses anyone before Ash let alone live out my fantasies. But having it put in front of me knowing what could happen worries me a little bit. She senses me worry and says " Don't worry baby we will start off slow. Tonighr will just be hand cuffs and one or two toys. We will work you up to some of the things I have in here. Now before we do anything we need to have a safe word, whether we say it or mind link it doesn't matter but I would rather be safe than sorry ok?" I nod my head unable to speak as my body reacts on it's own. I can feel the heat pooling between my legs and my nipples straining against my bra.

Ash smirks, stepping closer to my already heated body. She gets close to my ear and says " the safe word is Blue ok? I nod and she continues " now get that sexy little ass to our bed and wait for me.

I trip over my own two feet as I hastily get to the bed. I sit in the middle of ghe bed criss cross and wait there. I still am just in my torn shirt, bra and shorts. Im not sure how long I sat there waiting for Ash to emerge from the closet but every second that passed the more amxious for her I became. My wolf was just as excited as I was and keot showing me pictures of Ash naked.

It felt like hours but was probably only five or six minutes when Ash emerged from the closet a small bag in tow. She stands at the edge of the bed and puts the bag on the floor kneeling to get what she wanted out. I made a move to see what is in the bag when Ash said in a hard voice "stay." I quicklg sit back down and wait for further instruction. When Ash comes up she has a blind fold and walks over to me putting it on. "Lay back." She says in her hard, clipped town. I ease back on the pillows and wait for what is sure to come.