Chapter 7

Casey's POV

I rolled over in bed and looked at the clock. It said 8:27pm I got out of bed and stretched looking around for Ash but didn't see her. I exit the room and walk around trying to follow her scent. I finally come to an office and knock on the door. I hear a faint "come in" and I open the door. There sitting at the desk is my exhausted looking mate. Her whole face brightens up when she sees me and she motions me to come forward. When I get right in front of her she pulls me down into her lap and puts her face in the crook of my neck breathing in my scent. "You know you are going to hurt yourself if you keep doing this. I am too heavy." I murmur to her. She growls as she leans back and makes me look her in the eyes. "You are not too heavy! You are perfect absolutely perfect!" She shoves her fave back into my neck and tightens her hold on my midsection. We stay like this for a long time her occasionally growling when I try to get up. After a while she stands up with me and sets me on the desk in front of her. She stands between my legs and kisses me. We make out for a little while when I feel her hand playing with my chest. She is massaging my breast, playing with the nipple, and squeezing it. After a while she switches to my other breast doing the same thing. As this continues my breathing grows ragged and I know she can smell my arousal. "Mate you are killing me, you smell good enough to eat right now." She groans and pulls back putting her head in her hands trying to calm down. I get off the desk and go around the chair she was in and massage her shoulders hoping this helps.

After maybe 5 minutes she picks her head up and looks at me with a small smile. "We can't have anymore make out sessions for a while." I look taken aback as I ask why. Her answer is simple "because my wolf is clawing to get out and mark you and it is getting harder and harder to hold her back." She puts her head in her hands and I think about everything. "Do it then." Her head snaps up and she looks me straight in the eyes looking for something I'm not sure what. In lighting speed she had me pinned against the wall and she is kissing my neck. I know she is sucking hard enough to leave hickeys but don't say anything. I feel her teeth graze my skin but she pulls back. "Are you sure?" She asked sternly. I quickly answer "absolutely". With that she goes back to what she was doing and then she sinks her teeth into my skin. At first it hurt but then it turned into sheer pleasure. I let out a moan as she cleaned her mark. She looked at it proudly and asked if I wanted to see it. I nodded and she pulled me into the bathroom. There I saw my mates mark. It was basically a bit my shoulder but below it was two letters AB. Her initials.
I smile as I look up to her and ask "when do I mark you?" Her eyes widened a bit and she said "whenever you want my mate." I go to push her against a wall but she turns us around quickly. "Sorry mate but I'm the one that does all the dominating." I let out a small laugh as she goes and sits in her office chair. She pulls me down to her so I'm straddling her lap. She tilts her head to the side so I have easier access. I start kissing it like she does and then when she lets out a small growl I sink my teeth there marking her as mine. I clean the bite and look at my mark with the initials CB. I get confused as My last name is Lunsford. She sees my look and explains, " since you are my mate you took my last name when I marked you so you officially have my last name. Which is Baxter." I smile at her as I cuddle into her chest. But quickly try to get up realizing I am probably hurting her. Why can't I ever remember I'm too fat for this I think to myself. I hear a murderous growl from behind me and I am picked straight up off the ground. Lacey is holding me like a small child with her hands on my bum. I look down at the ground then to her face where she is smiling at me. She backs me up into the wall and whispers " I told you next time you put your body down I was going to have to teach you a lesson."  She all but purred when she said this. I gulp and loosely put my hands around her neck hoping she kissed me or more. She smiled even larger like she could read my thoughts... oh shit when you mark you can.... she chuckles evilly as her head gets closer to me.