Chapter 3

Casey's POV

I snuggle deeper into my bed not wanting to wake up when I smell this amazing smell. It's like hot chocolate mixed with marshmallows, yum. I open my eyes to get up and see where it is coming from when I realize I am not in my room, I sit up straight and look around as all my memories come back. I gasp as I realize I must be in her room and hear someone walking down the hall. I get up and stand in a defensive stance in the corner of the room. The door opens and there is my mate holding a tray of food and has a huge smile on her face. But when she sees how I am standing her smile drops and she sighs. I stand with my back to the wall and watch her carefully as she sets and food down next to her on the bed and just stares at me.

We stare at each other for a long time before she finally says, " Why don't you come eat I know you must be hungry." Just then my stomach growls as I sigh and sit on the bed. She sets the tray on my lap and I look at the lasagna and salad that is on the tray. I pick up the salad and begin to eat it. I get about half way through and I set the salad down. The lasagna looks good but it will mess up my diet. I push the tray back towards her as a sign that I am done. She frowns and says "I know your hungry so why won't you eat?" I shrug my shoulders not really wanting to say anything about how I am trying to lose weight. She gets frustrated and says " What have you eaten today?" I whisper an apple and she loses her shit saying how "unhealthy" it is to eat so little especially for a werewolf. She keeps trying to get me to eat more but I refuse.

She finally gives up after a little while and lays back on the bed. She rolls on her side and looks and me, she looks at me for a solid 15 minutes and finally says something "Can I at least know your name?" I look at her for a minute before answering her, deciding if I should tell her or just try to leave. But the thought of leaving makes me sad so I answer her, "My name is Casey." She smiles a huge smile and repeats it, "Casey." Her saying my name sends a shiver down my spine. Which makes her smile more.

After a while of comfortable silence she asks me if I want to play truth or dare. I think about it for a second and agree to it. She starts, "Truth or dare?" I answer truth almost instantly and she has one ready to go , "have you ever kissed anyone." I sort of snort and say "ya right like anyone would ever kiss me I'm too gross." She lets out a growl but doesn't say anything. We play for a while and then its my turn so I say, "truth or dare?" She answers truth and I ask the question I have been itching to ever since we started. "So you are a lesbian?" She chuckles a little and replies yes. We stop the game for a while and just keep talking to one another like we are best friends when I finally work up the nerve to ask her the question I've been worried about asking " Are you going to reject me?" A growl rips through her throat as she climbs on top of me looking down on me. "Why on earth would I ever do that?!" I chuckle a humorless laugh and start listing off reasons " I'm fat, ugly, straight......" She brings her lips down on mine to stop me from talking. She kisses me for a few minutes then pulls back and says "that should be the answer to your question" and walks out.