Chapter 10

Casey's POV

We get back to the house and head up to the office to get some work done. I was sitting on the couch going through some papers but I couldn't concentrate because all I could think of was my mate. I blocked my thoughts off so she couldn't hear them as I think back to last night and the pleasure she put me through. I am cut off from my thoughts by a growl from Ash and let me say that sent some heat down past the equator. I look up and she is very close in front of me. "Mate I said I didn't want to take you up against the wall the first time but this is the second so do not think I will hesitate because I won't. Especially when your body needs me so bad."

With that she picks me up and slams me into the wall. She connects our lips and sucks the breathe right out of me. My wolf was replaying last night in my mind and Ash could see it as well. She was all but purring as she rubbed herself against me. We only did this for a few minutes when there was a knock at the door. She set me down her eyes still pitch black when she yanked open the door. Standing there was a man and a woman. I didn't personally recognize them but she seemed over joyed at having them there. She invited them in and introduce us. So I found out that it was her brother Chad and his mate Ali, and Ali is a vampire. I e never met one before so I was a little cautious but shook hands with her anyway.