Chapter 5- The Kidnapping Mayhem

"Who are you guys, now?"

Without a word ,the huge giants lifted me up as if I was lighter than a pea. They had their hands around my arms while I was hanging and thrashing around in between, they were heading heading towards the exit and I knew in a second.

They're throwing me out again??
What did I do this time?
I thought you were allowed to twerk in a club!!!

"Leave me , youuuu hoooligans " I yelled, slurring some words due to the intoxication in my veins.

No one said a word and they continued to march undeterred.

"You pieces of trash , your club is not made of gold, you know?"

"Why are youuuuu kicking me out again???"

I took a huge breath to yell out the next words at the top of my lungs

"AAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

They guards didn't so much as flinch but I noticed ,they had a deep scowl etched onto their faces this time, probably my vocal recitation might have caused inconvenience to their maiden eardrums.

Why the hell is no one paying attention to me?
Were the guards deaf??
But they had a scowl ,doesn't that mean they heard me screeching?

We were finally outside the club and away from the sweaty bodies and fragrance of gin and rum.

When I finally thought they would let me down. The guards didn't stop and marched towards what looked like a black mini-van with tinted windows.

No no no no no
This can't be happening I'm too young for this torture.
No ,what's going to happen to my life and Avery?

Wait what happened to Avery, she was supposed to save me from these delinquents?

Was she too busy slithering her tongue down someone's throat while I was gonna be murdered!!!!

"HELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!"

"SAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVEEEEE MMEEEEE, YOUNGGGGGGGG HERRRROOOOSSSS!!!"

"SPIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!"

I started kicking and thrashing around but to no avail ,they were hundred times stronger than me , no young hero was in sight and the measly ones didn't give me so much as a second glance.

What has happened to mankind?
Wouldn't they help a girl in need
I was getting kidnapped for god sake's

What's taking spidey so long?

We got to the mini van in no time and they hurled me into the van in a not so gentlemanly way.

What can we expect from these creatures anyway

I started throwing punches at the two kidnappers seated beside me on either sides. I thought it was working until both of them caught my hands and no matter how much I tried to free my arm from their grip it wouldn't budge.

The van took a turn into a dark alley and I could hear my heart in my ears , sweat started trickling down my forehead.

"I think youu havve goo.t the wrrong girl , I didn't do anything , please let mee goo , my two kids might starve to death without their mother, little bondo and little coop"

Again no one stirred even a bit
My story didn't work out

When I felt the grip on my right arm slump ,I took the chance to pull my hand away and bang on the windows.
I scratched the kidnapper's face who tried to grab my arm.