Chapter 11 - The Heavenly Wedding

This time I was the one with a full-fledged smirk.

"Catch your jaw before it detaches from your face!"

"Ms. Sapphire ,I ..I... yy..o.uu"

He was internally struggling to find the right words , while I was internally cackling.

"Oh and I forgot to mention ,there was even a lot of nasolingus action "

"What even......."
He trailed off , picked up his phone and googled it.

Mr.Carter face contorted into a huge frown. His eyes held a mix of disappointment ,disgust and dread.

"You.... I think I need time to reconsider this whole arrangement ,I can't deal with all those fetishes Ms.Sapphire  ..."

All the while he couldn't keep his eyes away from my nose ,the gears in his brain were turning rusty trying to figure me out.

"Sure Mr.Carter take all the time you need ,postpone the wedding for a year , a few years ,I'll keep waiting " I sighed and shook my head with understanding.

"That's not what I meant Ms.Sapphire ,I was thinking of adding a few more clauses regarding intimacy" he emphasized wrinkling his nose.

No!!
Those wretched clauses have already caused enough havoc!

"How about instead of a clause ,I give you promise? "

"A promise?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I promise ,that I will never touch you"
I smiled reassuring him that I wouldn't take away his maiden innocence .

"What if you break it?"

Suddenly the spark in his eyes reappeared.

"We get divorced "I stated shrugging.

If my devious plan works ,this entire arrangement would be in my palms.

Before I could celebrate my victory ,the devil himself interrupted the party.

"Aha I see Ms.Sapphire , I must admit what an amazing display of courage on your part ,not everyone would be able to make that promise and not everyone is as dumb as you presume them to be"

Holy hell

"What are yo.."

"How convenient ,you don't get to decide what happens if you break your promise "he cautioned with that dumb smirk.

"Fine ,what do you want?"

"There's a lot of things that I want Ivy but you wouldn't be able to give them"

The forest in his eyes darkened momentarily .

My heart skipped a beat.

"I'll tell you when you break it but for now you can let go of my hands "

Wha..??
O.... m....y....

My hands were holding his in a tight embrace.

I had held them while promising but I was far too indulged in the conversation to notice this horrifying pda.

I retracted my hands in less than 2 seconds.

"Well that was fast , tsk tsk ,it took you
less than a minute ,I must say you're pretty impressive " he mocked ,patting my hand.

"That doesn't count " I retorted while folding my hands in an attempt to defend myself.

"Yes it does Ms.Sapphire ,I don't suppose you're trying to teach me how a deal works?"