Chapter 4

• I don't want to die as an idiot, I really don't •

Tom's POV
I don't exactly know what made me feel so concerned towards y/n. She clearly acts like she can protect herself. And I have no doubt that she can. But with what happened with Jason repeatedly playing in my mind made me realise how vulnerable she looks to the people around her. I can tell that she wants to look closed off and strong, but inside she's scared, almost vulnerable. But not likely to the physical things around her.

When she left I knew I wasn't going to let her go walk on her own. Even though that may be what she thinks she is doing.

I got Harrison, and we got in my black Mercedes- one of my many cars. I drove down the road, and saw y/n walking. She looked cold, and slightly anxious. As she walked quickly, she would look around her, trying to ensure herself of her own safety.

It took a lot of self punishment not to get out and put her in the car. We followed her slowly, trying not to draw her attention to the car.

She turned around and looked at the car. However, she wouldn't know it was us because of the black out windows.

She kept looking back at the car, until she started to look panicked and ran.

Y/n's POV
I kept looking back to the car. It seemed to stay close behind me. After two minutes of it staying the same distance for me i was getting really nervous. I couldn't even see the driver, which scared me even more.

I was now extremely nervous so I started running. I was slightly shaking, but I would only blame the cold for that. I turned the corner- I was so close to my apartment. The car followed me, so I ran into my apartment complex and sprinted up the stairs. Once I reached the door, my shaky fingers got the key and unlocked the door. I ran to the window, and watched as the black car drove away, faster this time.

Who was that following me? And why were they following me?

Tom's POV
Y/n got into her apartment complex and so I drove away, at a normal speed.

I really didn't want to, or mean to frighten her. I seriously didn't like seeing her like that, but it would have been worse for something bad to happen to her, then her being scared of something completely harmless. Well, harmless to her at least.

I made a promise to myself tonight. After I saw how Jason, Alan, and the idiots in the bar treated her, I would protect her from anything.

I tired to get to sleep, but I just couldn't. I really wanted to see y/n again. I'll go to the bar tomorrow and speak to her, as a normal friendly guy. I won't try to hide who I am, as she already knows, but I'll spend time with her, even if she is working.

And with that settled, I fell asleep with images of the beautiful girl at peace dancing around my head.

Authors note:
I know it's very short and I'm sorry, but just think of this as a filler.
Thank you for reading lovelies x