Chapter 8

Authors note:
Thank you so much to Therealamberholland for giving me ideas and inspiration. You can all thank them for the rest of the plot haha. Thank you for reading lovelies x

Y/n's POV
"Tom... Tom." I try to get this attention as I watch my perfectly fine apartment block blur past the window.

"Where are we going. TOM!" I shout.

"Y/n I'm sorry. I lied. Your apartment block is completely fine but you need to come with me." He informs me and fear courses through my veins.

I sit back in the seat as my knuckles turn white from how hard I'm holding the sides of the seat.

I can feel my anxiety rising.

Instead of arguing with Tom I attempt to steady my breathing. That does work exactly how I wanted it to though.

I end up gasping for air.

"Love are you okay?" Tom turns around to me with a worried face.

At his words suddenly all the panic transitions into anger. "No of course I'm not okay Tom. You are taking me somewhere and I have no idea who you are except that you run the most dangerous mob in London." I shout out quickly in a mixture of anger and panic.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I won't let anyone hurt you darling." I let out a little sigh. That was something I was afraid of.

"Well where are we going?" I ask, trying to take my mind off the fact that I am sitting in a car with a powerful and ruthless monster.

"My house." I presents as we pull up a large driveway.

I look up in complete awe at his house, well more like mansion.

He got out of the car, and with much hesitation so did I.

"Why did you lie to me and bring me here?" I ask him, a little calmer then before.

He doesn't answer, instead he shows me to a room.

"Look, I'm sorry but I have to do this. It's for the best. Stay in the house, going outside will lead to consequences." This is all he says as he leaves. Before he goes I see his face is covered in guilt.

I just sit in the bed, completely stunned and trying to comprehend what just happened.

All of my medication is at home. Maddy is at home. Everything is at home.

I start to panic again and so open the door to find Tom.

I was speed walking around the place trying to find him when I'm met with a large door. I knock on it and I hear toms voice calling to come in.

I slowly open the door and I walk into a room which looks like an office.

"Tom." He looks up and his expression turns to guilt when he sees my face. "Tom I need my medication." I tell him quietly.

"What for love?" He stands up and comes near me. I step backwards, trying to keep my distance.

"It doesn't matter, I just need it." My voice comes out desperate much to my annoyance.

He sighs, "okay I'll get someone to pick it up."

"I need to go as well to get some other things." If I have to stay here I need my own stuff.

"Harrison." Tom shouts.

A guy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes walks in.

"Can you take y/n to her apartment to get her things." He nods and shows me where to go.

"I have such a bad judgement of people." I mutter bitterly at Tom before turning around and leaving.

Harrison takes me to my apartment and I quickly pick up everything I need. He slowly walks around, looking at pictures that we have on display.

"Who's this?" He questions, picking up a photo of me and my parents when I was 10.

"That's me and my parents." I tell him, grief laced in my voice.

"And who's this."

I smile at the photo of Maddy and I. We were drunk and hugging while Blake, my other best friend was talking the picture. He moved to Australia for 6 months and is due to come back in a couple of weeks.

I wish I could talk to Maddy right now, she was always there to talk when I needed help with my anxiety. But unfortunately she's at work.

"Okay I'm ready." Harrison gently puts his hand in my back as he leads me back to the car.