Chapter 7

Y/n's POV
(Hehe I know I'm evil you all thought you'd find out everything)
I watched Tom and Alan go to his office. I wonder what business they have- I don't know why, but something seems slightly off about the way Tom looked guiltily at me as he walked out.

Pushing these thoughts to the back of my head, I continue to serve drinks and make light conversation with the more friendly customers.

I'm just chatting and actually enjoying work a little, when there is a loud bang.

My eyes scan the bar to see if there was a fight or something. Apart from a few people looking around the bar searching from the origin of the noise, everything seemed normal.

Suddenly, Tom stormed out the office angrily, and his faced showed nothing but pure acrimony.

He looked around the bar so desperately, as if her had found out the only way to live would be to find this thing.

I watched him with pure fascination. His was not the Tom I had know. Despite not knowing him long at all, a mere few days, he did not seem the type to act like this.

He made eye contact with me, and heatedly walked towards me, never breaking contact.

The only thing between us now was the bar. Still looking me directly in the eye he said, "you need to come with me".

My first emotion was shock. Then came the confusion. "W... why?" I didn't usually stutter too much around people, but Toms irrational behaviour made me nervous. It was like the first day of school, and meeting new people, this Tom was so new.

"I'll explain later, I just really need you to come with me." I could tell that he was trying to hold his anger.

I was about to agree, but then I spotted a also very angry looking Alan stumble in the room.

"Where?" He looks at me with desperation flashing in his eyes.

"I said i explain later." His words come out threw gritted teeth.

Maybe it was the look on Toms face that persuaded me, or maybe it was the fact that I felt I could trust him. I don't know what made me do what I did next, but the words slipped out all too easily.

"Okay." I run around the bar, and stand next to him. This felt like the sort of situation where you have to run dramatically. Even though I didn't yet know what was going on.

The next thing I know is the feeling of Toms hand in mine, and my arm being pulled quickly, but gently.

Tom pulls me out the bar, and pushes me into a car.

We sit in the backs seats, and I look at Tom with what could only be described as a purely confused expression. Then he says, "we need to get home NOW Mark."

I look forward to see a driver. I presume he is Mark, which I would be stupid to not think as he is the only one in the car, and my name is not Mark.

Tom pulls out a phone, and taps his foot on the ground rapidly. "Harrison, stay in the house, make sure everyone stays in and lock all the windows and doors. Y/n and I are in our way."

I hear the mumble noise of an understanding Harrison through the phone, and wonder what is going on that could be this important.

Tom puts the phone down, and slides a hand through his hair, clearly very stressed.

"Tom please tell me what's going on" I almost whisper. I hadn't realised, but I had begun to have a panic attack. Likely from seeing one of the most dangerous men in England look stressed.

Tom looks at me deeps in the eyes, and grabs my small hands in his. "I don't want to lie to you love. But I do t want to scare you. Now please answer me this before I tell you."

Well that sounds reassuring.

"Is there anyone at you apartment right now?" Oh my god what is going on.

"Yes"

Toms face goes from stressed to terrified to stressed in less hen a second.

He stays silent, but telling me what is going on but I need to know.

"Tom"

"We think there's a bomb." My throat and mouth hours completely dry. What? No that can't be true. Mads is there right now! I feel utterly sick to my stomach with fear.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?" I shout. Suddenly everything is hitting me.

"Haz is going here now, call whoever is there and tell them to get out. We are going there now, and so is my best bomb diffuser guy." He tells me with a reassuring tone, but his face tells me a completely different story.

"No! It's an apartment block! There's more then just Maddy there!"

"I know love, we are going now. We can get everyone out."

Authors note:
This is rubbish but the next chapter may make some of you surprised. I don't know you may expect it I'm not sure lol I'm rubbish at this. Anyways thank you for reading lovelies.