Extra (3)

Y/n's POV
Smoothing my dress down I take one more glance at Janus, who is walking me down the isle. He gives me a nod of reassurance, which I return with a small smile. This doesn't, however, calm the nerves which are violently rattling through me.

When I asked Janus to give me away he was over the moon. More than excited though, he was honoured. He was wearing two white roses, a beautiful representation of my parents.

I'm not nervous about my fiancé not showing up, of course he will. I dislike myself for even thinking that. So what exactly am I nervous about? I have no idea.

The large double doors in front of me open up wide, revealing a really beautiful sight. Rows and rows of chairs are filled with our gang members, even some leaders from other mobs came.

Tom's family, who are now also my own are situated on the front seats, while Haz is standing up with Tom.

Some of the gang members children follow behind Janus and I; the girls in pretty lilac and pink dresses and the boys in posh suits.

There were also white flowers in the girls hair as an accessory they all instantly agreed on.

I look straight down the isle and feel myself tear up a little. I don't cry, or at least I try not to. But today's my day off.

As we slowly embark down the isle I make eye contact with people sitting in the audience. They all have proud and joyed looks on their faces, reminding me on the fact that these people are my family.

And then I look up.

There he is, the love of my life standing right in front of me. I feel a grin form on my face as he stands there intently watching me, his eyes glazed over with tears.

Janus removes his arm from my own and gives me a small kiss on the cheek. I smile at him and hug him before he moves to the side, passing my hand to Toms.

Tom leans towards me and whispers in my ear, "I'm dangerously in love with you."

My smile deepens and I chuckle before whispering back, "but you wouldn't have it any other way."

He grins at me before pulling away, the Priest standing next to us and beginning the marriage speech.

The whole time Tom holds my hands, absentmindedly rubbing his thumb against my knuckles every now and then.

As soon as I knew it, it was time to begin our vowels.

Tom went first, and his words brought more tears to my eyes. "Y/n, when I first met you, I promised myself I'd keep you safe. Little did I know it'd end up being the other way around." I chuckle through the tears. "You are my lifeline, in and out the job. You're everything to me, my world." He lets out a shaky breath before continuing. "I never knew I could find love before you. But I didn't just find love, I found a best friend, and my soulmate."

I smiles at me, and then looks towards the Priest, letting him know he's finished.

"I love you." He whispers, his words private.

It was then my turn. Taking an uneven breath to calm down, I begin. "Tom, when we first met I was at rock bottom. I had nothing. Not only did you give me everything you had, and more, but you taught me how to give myself everything. You showed me nothing but love, but you also gave me time to love myself. And for that I want to give you everything." I let out a light sob, one filled with contentment.

"You already have." He whispers and I shake my head.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We have unusual lives, hell." I suddenly pause and turn to the Priest with an apologetic face and whisper "sorry."

"We couldn't make our lives any weirder if we tried. But I know, that no matter how difficult things get, or how many obstacles we have to face, we'll do it together."

I nod to show I'm finished and we continue with the last part of the vowels.

I hold my hand out and top slips a beautiful rings onto my shaky finger, and I do the same for him.

Finally, we reach the best part.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Tom grabs my waist and pulls me in, kissing me with passion and pure and utter love. The kiss is messy due to our huge smiles.

We turn to everyone else, who I momentarily forgot where there, and everyone cheers.

Tom leads me down the isle again, as people give us their best wishes.

*•*•*

We had eaten our wedding dinner, where Janus and Harrison thought it'd be funny to make some comical, yet embarrassing speeches.

Now though, everyone was either on the dance floor or drinking more champagne than probably should be drunk.

Haz and I were dancing and laughing, him telling me how proud he was of Tom when there was a light tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and come face to face with my husband.

I'm never going to get used to saying that, I get butterflies every time.

"Could I be lucky enough to get a dance with this beautiful lady?" He asks and I chuckle.

Harrison had already left and was dancing with another girl, one who I specifically remember telling me she was single.

"Of course you can." I lift my hand up and he kisses it softly, his eyes never leaving my own. I lean in and put my hand against my cheek, blocking out everyone else. "Just don't tell my husband." I whisper.

Tom laughs and pulls me in by the waist. Body to body, I put my arms around his neck and place my head on his chest. He places his head on my shoulder and I can lightly feel his breath on my neck, creating goosebumps on the exposed skin.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you." He whispers back.

Tonight was perfect, but strangely I wasn't just thinking about tonight as I slow danced with Tom. I was thinking about our future together, and how maybe one day we'll get to share our future with some children. We could buy a cosy house with a dog, and of course a cat. It'll be on a quiet road so that our children can play outside and learn to ride their bikes...

"That sounds perfect." Tom says and I look at him sheepishly, realising I just told him everything I've been wishing for.

"Of course I'll have to hand the gang over to one of my brothers, but that doesn't even matter." He says and kisses my lips lightly.

"I want a family with you y/n, maybe not right now, but in a couple of years. That's if you want that too." He says, almost shyly.

I just grin at him and hold him tighter as the slow rhythm of the music sways is side to side.

Authors note:
If you could interview one of the characters who would it be and what would you ask?
Please vote and comment to make me smile!