Packing in Paris

It's been five years since we all moved to Paris. The twins had grown like weeds and were ready to take on the world. They had recently started school, so Finn and I were alone most of the time.

Everyone had found their match and they were happy to live in the same city, if not in the same house.

Finn had changed me as soon as I turned eighteen. He didn't want to leave me unprotected for much longer, especially since my father became more and more insistent of that visit.

That was also the reason why we were packing at the moment. Mikael and his wife would stay with the twins, while Niklaus, Elijah, Kol, Damon, Finn and I would go to Jurassic World along with their significant others. I hadn't told them about our destination, just that it would be quite warm, so hopefully, they would pack accordingly.

"Have you seen my blue dress, Finn?" I called, knowing he would hear me from down in the kitchen.

He appeared a minute later, holding the dress in question "I have no idea how that ended up in the guest room, but apparently, it did." My mate walked over to me and pulled me over to the bed "Are you sure you won't tell me where we're going?"

I laughed "And miss seeing all of your faces? Never." Finn growled playfully and tackled me onto the bed, kissing down my neck. I sighed in pleasure and tilted my head to give him better access "I should really finish packing. We're leaving tomorrow after all."

"It can wait," he murmured between the increasingly heated kisses. I nodded and let myself enjoy his ministrations.

Two hours later, Finn was dead asleep and I fought to get out of the warm, comfortable embrace he locked me into to quickly finish packing. I really didn't feel like going to see my father again, but I didn't have a choice. He wasn't going to let this go and I'd rather go there on my own terms than being kidnapped. The only thing I could make sure of was that the twins were being taken care of, so they were as far from the danger of the prehistoric animals as possible. On the other hand, I was really looking forward to seeing all of my family's faces when they find out that my father – no matter how much they hated him for everything he did to me – worked in a park full of dinosaurs. I was also kind of happy that I would be able to see Owen, Barry and Lowery again. They were the only people who had been genuinely nice to me back when I was stuck there. Plus, the Raptors did seem to enjoy having me around for some reason.

When I was finished with the two small bags, I snuggled back under the covers, with the knowledge that Jasper and Asher were with their grandfather. Happy and safe.

Please don't let anything go wrong on the island. I didn't want to lose anyone. While most of the people coming with us were notoriously hard to kill, I didn't know how they would fare against dinosaurs...

Alright, so I finished this story a while ago and so far I didn't have the inspiration to actually write the sequel. Maybe I'll still do it but I'm really not sure yet. Until then the story ends here.