Summary & Copyright

Revenge drove him. Bloodlust raged in his veins. All 22-year-old Mikwam (Mik) wanted was to reclaim his birthright and destroy the alpha that took it from him. He never expected to find his mate within the pack of his enemy -- nor was he expecting his mate to be a male.

Things were finally starting to look up for 18-year-old Samuel (Sam). He joined the ranks as a patrol wolf and was happy to finally be a contributing member of the Zhooniyaa Miskwi (Silver Blood) Pack -- until he finds his mate among the rogues attacking his pack.

Sam's hopes are crushed as Mik vehemently rejects him, yet Sam is the only one keeping Mik alive. Can the two males come together the way the Moon Goddess intended, or will they meet their maker?

***

BOOK 2 OF THE CLAIM SERIES -- CAN BE READ ON ITS OWN BUT DOES CONTAIN A FEW SPOILERS FROM BOOK 1

THE CLAIM SERIES:
BOOK 1: The Forgotten Claim
BOOK 2: The Defiant Claim
BOOK 3: The War Claim (Coming April 1, 2020)

TRIGGER WARNING: Contains self-harm, abuse, foul language, violence, and sexually explicit scenes (male-on-male)

This is an edited first draft, not a final draft. Therefore, please respect my wishes not to post this story on Goodreads until it is finalized. Thank you. :)

***

Rated R (foul language, violence, steamy scenes, self-harm and abuse)

All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2019 Jo Lee Hunt ( Joflower )

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

THIS MEANS I ( Joflower ) OWN THIS BOOK AND IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD & INKITT. IF YOU SEE IT POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE, OR SNIPPETS COPIED WORD-FOR-WORD ANYWHERE ELSE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH!