Chapter 37 - Sam (Part 3) - STEAMY

Sam gasped as Mik drew up Sam's knees and pressed his finger to his anus. A growl rumbled Mik's chest as he pulled away from Sam's mouth to suck on the tender flesh of his neck. His finger rubbed at the tight opening until it slipped inside. Sam's breath hitched as he held tightly to Mik's shoulders. It hurt. The intrusion wasn't as smooth as when they were in the bath and Mik grunted before pulling away.

Reaching for the bottle of oil on the side table, he carefully applied a few drops to his finger before spreading it, coating it with a slippery surface before sliding it into Sam's puckered lips.

Gasping at the intrusion, Sam held his breath as Mik lowered himself next to him and slowly eased his finger deeper. He paused when his finger was as deep as it would go to give Sam time to adjust as he returned to planting hot wet kisses on his neck.

"Tell me if it hurts," Mik whispered.

Sam whimpered, not out of pain but one of pleasure as Mik slowly withdrew and pushed his finger back in. "Don't... Don't stop."

A rumble from Mik had Sam writhing. His insides generated a burn, a yearning for more of the delicious friction. For something longer, thicker, harder.

"I-I want you," Sam uttered in a breathy whisper. "Please. I want you inside."

Kissing his lips, Mik drew away to lather his hardened length with oil. Mik's heavy, heady musk surrounded him in a lustful haze as he watched with interest to the way Mik's hand gripped himself, coating himself in the substance that would make their mating easier and more pleasurable. Saliva pooled his mouth. Fuck he was hot.

Mik watched him ogle him. "I'm done fucking around," he told him. "This is only for you now. No one else will ever get to touch me. To feel me. To cum for me. Only you, Sam."

A vibration from Sam's chest percussed. Of wanting. Of possession. Mik was his and no one else's.

Mik released a low growl of his own, voicing his want, need, and possession over Sam. A hungry grin played on his lips as he gave himself a final tug before positioning himself over Sam and pressing the head of his cock to Sam's wanton opening.

"You're mine," Mik growled.

"All yours," Sam reiterated, shivering in anticipation.

Mik clasped his lips, supporting his weight on one bent arm while the other rubbed his oiled head along Sam's entrance, coating it with the slick substance while working the opening gently.

"Mine," Mik repeated, pulling away from Sam's lips to kiss his neck in hard, bruise-leaving kisses that made breathing difficult for Sam.

Sam's muscles clenched, his body tensing when the head of Mik's cock pushed into him. His breath caught in his throat as Mik stilled above him. Waiting. Listening. Feeling for a cue as Sam's muscles slowly began to relax at the intrusion. As his muscles loosened up, Mik's nose brushed lightly over Sam's hot neck before placing gentle kisses. Waiting for Sam to signal him onward. There was no going back now.

Sam licked his lips. The discomfort slipping away and the need for more intensifying. "More."

Mik's hot breath exhaled on Sam's neck as he eased himself deeper.

Sam squeezed his eyes shut. A whimper slipped out and Mik paused, his heartbeat pounding at a quickened pace in Sam's ear.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying to go slow," his voice rumbled lowly in a deeper tone of primal desire. "I'm almost there."

Sam wanted to feel him. All of him. But the pain was a surprise. He knew it would hurt but the reality was greater than he imagined.

Mik waited for Sam's heartbeat and breathing to slow and his muscles to relax before pushing himself the remaining two inches in. Sam's nails extended and bit into Mik's shoulder, piercing into his hot flesh as another whimper escaped him. Mik was trembling. Sam could feel him fighting to keep still. The urge to pound into him reflected in his blackened eyes and clenched jaw.