Chapter 33 - Mik (Part 2)

Another week passed and Sam was getting stronger. Mik watched him slide into his chair a bit easier and use his arms to move his chair around a little. He still didn't trust his legs yet and Mik came up with an idea to help strengthen them.

He positioned Sam in his wheelchair facing the wall in the kitchen and had Sam put his feet against the solid surface with his knees bent up near his chest. Sam pushed against it so that his chair slid back as far as his legs extended and Mik pushed him back toward it, like a leg press. Mik used his body as resistance, applying more pressure to the chair every day.

Between his physical exercises, Sam dove back into his studies. He devoured his notes and books and Dr. Waaban came over to give him his test. It took him three hours and Mik was shocked by his drive and dedication. He couldn't imagine sitting in a chair for three hours straight, checking boxes and scribbling words as fast as his mind could produce them.

Sam was exhausted by the end of it and as soon as the doctor left to return to the infirmary and mark it, Mik picked Sam up and cuddled with him on the bed.

Which led to a make-out session that got heated quickly. He had to stop himself before he lost control. He wanted Sam, which made him nervous, but at the same time he told himself to wait until Sam was physically strong enough to reject his advances, otherwise, he felt as though he was taking advantage of Sam's weakened state.

If it was one thing he learned from all of his sexual experiences, it was not to take advantage of another sexually. All those older females knew just where to hit him to bring him down hard. When he was younger and not yet a full-grown male, they taught him how to entice, tease, and seduce a female because they too liked to be seduced. Who didn't? Before he hit eighteen, he was the submissive male to the domineering older females. They didn't mind teaching him how to pleasure them—as long as he gave them a good fuck. He was a fast learner and always eager to please. After eighteen, he was bigger and stronger than the females he mounted and he enjoyed dominating them—and they were all too happy to let him.

Plus, dry pussy was nasty pussy. He liked them wet and juicy. But Sam didn't have a pussy and anal sex made him nervous. It sounded painful—for Sam. And Mik didn't want to hurt Sam in any way. He'd hurt him enough.

He could see it in Sam's eyes. Feel it in his touch. The heat of his flesh. The pheromones pouring out of his pores and filling Mik's nostrils with his sweetened aroma. He wasn't scared about sex. He wanted it too.

Sam groaned in frustration when Mik pulled away. "Dammit! Why? Why are you pulling away?"

Mik growled at his tone.

Sam didn't back down. "Is it because I'm male? Because I don't have the female parts you like?"

Goddess! Where was he getting this boldness from?

"I don't know anything about ass-fucking, okay?" Mik grumbled, standing up and adjusting his crotch.

"And you think I do?" Sam fired back. "We keep making out and then when I want more, and think you want more, you pull away!"

"What am I supposed to do? Hurt you? I can't do that!"

"Well, you're hurting me already!"

Mik sighed and brushed his fingers through his hair. "Look, until you get stronger and I figure this out, I'm going to have to pull away. I already hurt you more than I can possibly imagine, I won't physically hurt you too—and it will hurt! As far as I know, the ass doesn't have a built-in lubricating system like pussies do. And without that, it's going to hurt. How are you supposed to enjoy it?"