Free Days and Fiances

"Wake up. You got shit to do." Prince Shoto was cruelly awoken by his butler, Aizawa, slapping him on the head with a stack of papers.

His adviser, Yamada, stepped out from behind him and bellowed, "Actually today's schedule is pretty clear! You can do whatever you want!" Shoto's eyes lit up.

"And whoever you want," Aizawa quietly added, but not quiet enough to not be heard by both men. Yamada grabbed the papers from his hand and whapped Aizawa on the head with them, similar to how Shoto had been treated not seconds before.

"Sorry about that! Would you like some breakfast? Tea?" Yamada yelled.

"Uh, yeah. Some tea would be nice," said Shoto, still a bit flustered from his butlers' comment.

"Sure thing!" and with that, Aizawa and Yamada left. Shoto sighed. What should he do today?

He knew his friend Uraraka needed some more potions for whatever witches do. Maybe he could surprise her and get her a small present! Yes, that was what Todoroki decided he would do.

Just then, Yamada boomed into the room, carrying a beautiful tray full of assorted pastries as well as a teapot and cup. The prince thanked him and took his tray, apparently Aizawa had disappeared.

Shoto carefully poured his tea into the cup and let the comforting smell fill the room. As he took a sip he sighed audibly, tea was his favorite.

Deciding that he should start going, Shoto quickly got dressed and walked out of the palace only to find his favorite white horse already saddled and ready. He smiled to himself as he mounted the horse, pushing into her sides gently as a signal to go. 

The horse trotted off on the nearest trail to the kingdom next over. Todoroki didn't want to be recognized so that's why he took the alternative path.

The young prince always loved riding his horse, feeling the wind blow through his red and white hair gave him a sense of calm that the palace could never provide. He watched the fields as they breezed past, gazing upon the small clumps of purple flowers here and there.

Finally he had arrived in the small village he had set out for. He hopped off his horse and tied her to a tree so that she wouldn't wander off. Shoto headed for a small shop that caught his attention a few weeks ago while on a date with his fiance.

Todoroki did not love his fiance, and his fiance, Momo, did not love him. They had been set up by their parents, both very powerful rulers. 'Fiance by force', they had always joked, but now it had turned into a reality as they were being pressured into having a wedding soon.

As he reminisced about his sad predicament, Todoroki almost ran into the potion shop door. Stopping just before he hurt himself, he pushed open the creaky door and stepped inside. It was kind of cold, and musty, but it felt... right. Like he was supposed to be there.

Then he turned to the person behind the counter and his heart stopped. Now he knew why he was supposed to be there.

--------------------------------------------------------

yo its ya boi and welcome to whatever the fuck this is. who is this mystery person behind the counter? find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z (sorry that was weird) (its a tododeku we all know whos behind the counter)