Stealing and Stranger Danger

"Excuse me, m'am? I'm looking for someone," Izuku started, looking the old wrinkly woman with a determined smile.

"Oh? Is there any way I can help you?" she asked with kind eyes. Izuku was relieved, nobody before her offered to help.

"Have you seen a guy with half red and half white hair? He also has what looks like a burn mark on his face and fancy clothes."

"Ah, yes I think I did see him, dear," the old lady gestured behind him. "He came from that way, then got on a white horse and rode off to the west, I think."

"Thank you!" Izuku grabbed the lady's hand and shook it, then dashed off in the general direction of where Shoto went.

The dust from the road leaped up as his feet thudded against the ground. Izuku looked down and realized that the path he was following also had a pair of hoof-prints, likely made by a horse. He smiled to himself, knowing that he was getting closer.

-le smol timeskip-

Izuku stopped where the path ended. Slightly winded, he doubled over and tried to catch his breath. He looked up to find that he was in front of a sort of palace and that the hoof-prints were gone.

'They must have gone into that barn then,' Izuku thought, eyeing the large, fancy building. 'I guess my theory was right. Whoever this guy is, he's rich but he also lives so far away! I'm not even in my kingdom anymore! Why am I doing this again?'

He sighed as he gathered up the courage to knock on the door. Before he had the chance to, however, the door swung open and in front of him stood a very tired looking man with long, dark hair who was wearing a suit. He looked like a butler.

"Why were you standing outside of the palace? Nobody's supposed to get in past the gates," his voice was low and monotonous, never containing any emotion.

Izuku looked behind him and saw that there was no gate. Deciding not to say anything about it, he turned back to see that another man had joined the first one. He had blonde, weirdly styled hair, and was wearing a loud plaid suit.

"Sorry for Aizawa over here!" he bellowed. "He doesn't really know how to talk to people so please excuse him if he's being rude!" The blonde one looped his arm around Aizawa's shoulders.

Pushing the other mans' arm off, Aizawa said, "I just don't like people. Now, what do you want, kid?"

Fumbling with his words, Izuku finally managed, "I'm looking for a Shoto. I think this is where he lives. You see, he came to my shop and got some things but forgot to pay. I guess it was my fault for forgetting to ask, but still. Anyways there was this lady who said where he went and now I'm here."

"Wait, let me get this straight. Shoto visited your shop," Aizawa started. Izuku nodded. "He bought some items," Izuku nodded. "Then he didn't pay?"

"Yes that's what happened. I assume this is the right place then?" Izuku questioned.

The two men exchanged a glance.

"Where do you live?" the blonde one asked.

"The next kingdom over," Izuku answered, confused. "Look, lemme just go I'm sorry for bothering you. Have a good rest of your day." He tried to leave.

"Not so fast," Aizawa took a hold of the back of Izuku's shirt. "Shoto has to apologize. I'm truly sorry for how rude he was. Please, follow me upstairs."

The blonde one gave him a look that said, 'just do it. he won't let you go if you don't', so Izuku followed the scary man into the strange palace he had never been in before to see a guy who had accidentally stolen from him.

Just a normal day.

we got 69 views on 4-20??? ya'll, this is the most beautiful thing. also, would any of you be interested in an art book? (i keep forgetting to put the titles ;-;)