Shit-Eating Grins and Assholes

Before Izuku was pulled up the stairs by Aizawa, the other man with the blonde hair spoke up.

"My name's Yamada, by the way," he said with a friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you-" Izuku was cut off by Aizawa growing impatient and dragging him once more. They passed by beautiful oil paintings, some of people, some of landscapes, but one stood out in particular. It was a portrait of a man with a menacing scowl on his face with a beard that looked like fire and a crown on his head.

Izuku was absolutely petrified.

He whispered to Aizawa, "Who is that?" as he pointed to the painting.

"Oh," the raven haired man looked slightly surprised. "That's the king."

"Is he-" 

"Yes, that's Shoto's father." Izuku paled at the idea that that foreboding and threatening man was related to the boy he met at his shop.

"Well, we're here." Aizawa looked uninterested as he flourished his hand in front of a large chocolate colored door. "Don't get any ideas, he's already engaged."

Izuku blushed furiously. Where had he gotten that idea? "I am aware of that," he finally managed as he stepped into the room, leaving a smirking Aizawa behind him.

-With Todoroki-

As he was finishing writing his S.O.S. to his friend, Tsuyu, Shoto's bedroom door was tentatively opened to reveal a slightly scared looking Izuku. Shoto also noticed his butler standing behind him looking smug.

Izuku cleared his throat, "Uh, sorry to bother you but," he glanced nervously over his shoulder at Aizawa. "You left without paying."

Shoto felt his face heat up in embarrassment and hoped nobody saw.

"Right! Sorry about that, here," he handed Izuku a bag of gold coins that was sitting on his desk. The contents were worth far more than was necessary, but Izuku didn't notice. He was more focused on trying to make words.

"I..... uh..... thank you!" He dashed off back towards his shop, wanting to tell Bakugo all about what had happened.

Aizawa looked at Shoto with a knowing twinkle in his eye.

"I won't say anything to the king about this if you don't."

"What do you mean," Shoto looked confused, oblivious to what his friend was hinting at.

"Oh, you'll figure it out when you're older," Aizawa couldn't help but grin as he left the doorway, leaving the door open on purpose.

"Asshole," Shoto muttered, closing the door. He flopped on the bed and closed his eyes, as he drowned in embarrassment.

welp that took a long ass time, sorry about that. but look! we have a new book cover thanks to my friend Mochigirl13 who sent it to me, also their books are great be sure to check them out