-Oneshits-

Calcium

It was a Monday morning before school started and all of class 1-A was gathered in their small groups, gossiping and chattering about nothing. Suddenly, Aoyama held a golden lock of his hair up to his nose and inhaled deeply. His eyes widened.

"MY HAIR SMELLS LIKE CALCIUM!" he yelled, his thick French accent made the statement sound even more ridiculous.

Just then Mr. Aizawa rolled into the room, still cocooned in his sleeping bag. Instead of starting the class he said, "What the fuck does calcium smell like?"

All the students' heads turned to face him. Aoyama stuttered, "Um, my hair, good bones, skeletons-"

"And what do those smell like?" Aizawa was actually getting curious. "And don't say-"

Denki cut in, "CALCIUM!" he cheered.

"-calcium." Aizawa finished.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              Cream Cheese

After the calcium debacle that happened that morning the class had settled down back into their daily routine. It was now right after lunch when the students were on break. Most of the students were lounging around the common area either reading of studying.

Izuku was laying on the couch, head propped up with a bunch of pillows. Slowly, he took a silver rectangular thing out of his pocket, and unwrapped it to reveal a large stick of cream cheese.

Deku shoved the whole thing into his mouth and started to suck, savoring the delicious cow flavors. 

"MmMMMMmmMmM," he moaned.

Just then his boyfriend, Todoroki, walked in and stared in shock.

"Um, Midoriya?" he asked, highly concerned. "Is that cream cheese?"

"Yes!" he answered, beaming.

"Then why are you treating it like it's not?" Aizawa's voice came out of nowhere, startling the students.

Deku and Todoroki both blushed profusely as Deku yanked the crean cheese out of his mouth and back into his pocket.

theres another one but my creativity is yeeting away from me sorry