↠ 7

The work day was coming to a close. Sei took you out to a nearby restaurant for pizza and it was delicious. You nearly finished the whole pizza. Seriously. He had dropped you off back at work, planning to see you on a date on Wednesday. After that, there was nothing else that was special. Only work.

Though with occasional reminder from Wendy. You thought at this point, she was going to keep you all night there.

"See you later?" Wendy shyfully asked.

"Yes, for the millionth time. You promised some cake so I better see some." You playfully glared at her.

"I know, I know! Bye!" She smiled and waved, walking off in another direction. You waved back and headed to the supermarket. You figured you could need some more food for this week.

After a few minutes, you arrived at the market. Grabbing a small cart, you wandered around. Picking out some instant noodles, some ingredients to make this week and some drinks like water, soda and juice. Making sure you had enough money, you went over to the register to pay. As you were standing in line, you caught sight of a bird just standing around outside the market.

It looked like to be either a rather large bird of some species or maybe a hawk. Or falcon. You weren't exactly sure.

At last, it was your turn to pay. You paid for everything and grabbed your three bags and went outside. The bird immediately looked at you and squawked. It blinked at you before flying away. You just shrugged it off, thinking that maybe the hybrid was looking for its owner.

Quickly, you had stopped by a toy store and got a cute little doll of Ariel from The Little Mermaid. You headed home and once you immediately arrived at your doorstep, you could hear frantic steps running right towards you. The door flew open and a smiling Jimin greeted you. "Y/N! Welcome home! Did you miss me?"

He went for a hug and then curiously looked into the bags. "What's in here?"

"Just some food and things. C'mon, let's go inside." You said. Jimin complied and dragged you inside. You set the bags on the counter, starting to put away things. Then you remembered what Wendy had asked of you. "Hey Jimin?"

He was watching you from the counter and his head perked up with happiness. "Yeah?"

"Did you want to come with me to a birthday party?" You paused for a moment from putting the drinks in the fridge.

"Birthday party?" Jimin tilted his head in a cute way. "What's that?"

"Well when everyone goes out to celebrate someone on the day you were born."

He stared at you for a moment. "I'm allowed to go?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't you be?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Oh, well I wasn't really allowed to go anywhere else..." Jimin looked away to stare at your counter.

You reached over and patted his head. "It's ok, honey. If you ever want to go somewhere just tell me, ok?"

He lifted his gaze. "Ok, so I can go?"

You laughed a bit. "Get changed into new clothes since we're leaving in about another thirty minutes."

Jimin smiled widely to the point where it crinkled his eyes. "Ok!" He rushed out of the kitchen and went into the bedroom. You finished putting away everything and went into your bedroom to pick out your clothes. You could see some of his clothes messily thrown on your bed and he was in the other bedroom changing. You smiled and went to change into your own clothes in the bathroom.

You had chosen some ripped jeans and a black top. Later, you would put on your denim jacket but right now you were brushing out the tangles in your hair. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you applied a little bit of makeup to feel refreshed after a tiring day at work. Feeling that you were decent, you walked out of the bathroom and put on your jacket. You walked to your living room to see Jimin in light blue jeans and a white shirt. His light brown hair was fluffy as ever and it looked like he tried styling it a bit.