↠ 24

Cleaning up the kitchen, you laughed at the story told from Wendy. "I fucking swear." She tried to hold back her laughter. "Then you could guess that he literally started stripping down to his underwear and tried to perform a lap dance for the maid of honor."

You snorted from that. "Are you serious?"

"Yes!" Wendy exclaimed. "It's the last time that cousin gets invited to another wedding."

"I can't believe he drank that much though."

"Well believe it." said Wendy. "It was the most funny-" She was interrupted when a loud thud hit the ground. Oh no.

As the two of you were about to peek in the living room, Jungkook came running around from the corner and hid behind you. "I don't want to!" He shouted into the living room.

"Jungkook?" You asked worriedly. "What's wrong honey?"

Before Jungkook could reply, Irene came running into the kitchen. She was panting and her eyes were slightly dilated. "Jungkook, why don't you want to mate?" She frowned, her ears going slightly down. "Do you want to mate with that human?" She said with malicious intent.

You've never seen the precious rabbit hybrid like this.

Jungkook nodded. "I would rather mate with Y/N!" To prove his point, he wrapped his arms around you to pull you closer.

Irene narrowed her gaze on you. Before she could make any move, Wendy swooped in and tied her scarf around her eyes. Irene was now limp and confused. "I thought it would start next week." She sighed, obviously irritated that the heat started next week. "I think I won't go tomorrow and I'll just watch her, so don't worry about tomorrow."

Wendy grabbed her things and took Irene's hand. The poor female hybrid was confused as to why her sight was lost. On her animal instinct, she was driven by her hybrid side and so she wasn't thinking logically. "Sorry Y/N. I'll see you later!" She tugged Irene out of your apartment. Although you heard Irene call out for Jungkook one last time.

"You okay, Jungkook?" You asked and reached out a hand to run your fingers through his hair.

"Yes, now that you protected me." Jungkook happily replied and snuggled into you. You just nodded and somehow managed to pry his arms off you. You grabbed his hand and went to the living room to see no one else. "Where's..." You glanced around and released a sigh.

Jimin was hiding behind your TV stand, Yoongi was under the couch (you could see his tail barely sticking out) and Seokjin was hiding behind your other armchair that was near the window.

"You guys can come out now..." You said and all three peeked from their hiding places.

"Is she gone?" Jimin asked, his corgi ears were down in fright.

"Yes, did she scare you guys?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at your hybrids.

Yoongi nodded. "Yes! She was hella scary and went after Jimin first. He literally pushed her and ran behind there." He pointed at the TV stand. That explained the loud thud. 

Seokjin now chimed in. "Then she went after me!" He lightly frowned. "I ran away and she tried looking for Yoongi but he was already hiding."

"Then she tried getting with Jungkook." Jimin now piped up. "But he ran into the kitchen for you."

Now everything made sense.

"Oh, well I won't be watching her tomorrow so you guys will be safe." You smiled at them in hopes of comforting them.

"Wait, she was going to stay with us?" Yoongi glared from his position. It was sort of cute since he was upside down (basically lying on his back with his head poking out.)

"Didn't I tell you guys?" You wondered out loud then remember you didn't.

Jimin shook his head. "No! Besides I would have rather mated with you!" That caused the other three hybrids to shoot him a glare.

Your corgi needed a filter when it came to those things.

"Anyways!" You tried directing their attention to yourself. "Let's have some ice cream!" Joyous expressions now came on their faces as they scrambled out from their hiding places. It would defiantly get their minds off of that incident. You had everyone come into the kitchen and you took out the ice cream from the freezer. Seokjin immediately grabbed some bowls and the ice cream scooper.

Thanking the falcon who beamed at the praise, you began to serve them some of the Napoleon ice cream. All four hybrids waited for you. It was touching when you kept pressuring to eat it before it melted but they were stubborn. Once you serve yourself, they began to eat.

Yoongi slightly cringed as he caught a glimpse of Jimin biting his ice cream. "Why do you bite it? At least let it melt in your mouth."

Jimin shrugged. "I like it this way, cat." He bite another scoop in bowl to tease Yoongi some more.

The cat hybrid huffed slightly and you could only laugh at the duo. Although it seemed like they weren't getting along, they sort of tolerated each other. It was progress! "Should we go grocery shopping tomorrow?" You suggested as you recalled that you didn't have many things to cook with for this week.

The two younger hybrids' eyes sparkled with delight. "Yes!" They cheered together. You smiled at them and turned for the other two for their responses. Jin nodded and Yoongi gave you an "I guess."

"Ok, we'll all go grocery shopping tomorrow after I take Jungkook to the vet." You explained and the bunny hybrid pouted at that.

"I don't really want too..." He said, his rabbit ears flopping over.

"I'll let you get two snacks if you're behaving well." You tempted the bunny hybrid who looked surprised.

His ears went up and his tail was frozen in a stiff position. "Ok! I'll be good tomorrow!"

Looks like you're getting the hang of juggling between four different hybrids.

The next day, at least everyone was keeping close to you. Earlier, Jungkook went through his examination and was being overly affectionate with you. He didn't once complain through the whole thing. Afterwards, you got him some new clothes that fit him a little better and a thin black collar now sported on his neck with his tag.

The group managed to keep together until you entered the store. "Ok everyone. You can choose a snack and decide what to eat for dinner this week so-" You never got to finish the sentence as Jimin dashed off to the frozen treats aisle and Jungkook dragged the poor cat hybrid off to somewhere.

That left you alone with Seokjin. You let out a sigh as you turned to your falcon hybrid. "Looks like it's just me and you."

Seokjin smile brightly at you. "I don't mind."

And with that, Jin and you set off to get some ingredients.