↠ 35

The next morning, you felt that there was something different. You blinked at the sun softly streaming in. At least it was a weekend, so why did something feel off? You glanced around seeing Yoongi cuddling into your neck, Jimin and Jungkook snuggling side by side. You looked up and there was Seokjin sleeping peacefully. At least he was back to being normal.

Doing your careful routine of getting up and sliding your body away from the sleeping cat, you let out another yawn and spotted the bear hybrid on the floor. He had the blanket from yesterday as he snuggled with it. Aw. You kneeled down and stroked his hair, being mindful of his ears. "You can join the bed." You whispered and glanced at the large bed.

You didn't like that he was sleeping on the floor like this. You did your normal morning routine and once you got to the living room, you remembered why there was something feeling off. Your bag was still on the floor, the reports everywhere. Your eyes glanced around searching for the snake hybrid. But he wasn't found out in the open.

Where did he go?

Still, you quickly cleaned up the mess and neatly put the papers on the coffee table. You'll organize them later. You frowned a bit as you looked around the living room. In all your efforts, you didn't see the snake hybrid anywhere. You took a look behind the TV, under the coffee table, under the armchair and couch but still didn't see him anywhere.

Had he left?

Next, you went into the kitchen and there was no snake hybrid here also. It was pretty strange. You guess he left then. Oh well. You went ahead and had some cereal to start off the day. As you did, you were going to plan out a little outing! Everyone has to bond for some quality time. As you did, you realized you still need to take Hoseok for the vet. Well, it'll be a quick pit stop you guess.

Faintly, you could hear someone getting up as they yawned quiet loudly. It was silent for a moment before there was a loud shout of either surprise or fear. Quickly, you went into your room, seeing the hybrids startled and eyes on wide alert. Except someone was missing.

Jungkook bursted out of your bathroom and latched onto you. "Why is the snake still here?!" Already, Seokjin was on high alert, wings spread so he could take off.

"No! Don't even think about it!" You pointed a finger at Seokjin who seemed to pout as he lowered his wings. You went into the bathroom, Jungkook gripping onto your shirt and the snake hybrid was nowhere to be found. The rabbit hybrid tugged on your shirt once to get your attention before pointing at the bathtub.

You took a peek inside and there he was. The snake hybrid was just lying there not really doing anything. Another point for the snake when you didn't notice him earlier when you went to the bathroom. "What are you doing in my tub?" You questioned but got no answer. Curious, you took a closer look and saw that his eyes were still open. You pulled away as Jungkook kept tugging at you to do so and then you gently tapped the side of the tub.

Slowly, the snake hybrid started to lift his head. It was a couple more moments before life seemed to get back into his eyes. His little tongue flickered and raised his head to look at you. Although he didn't express many emotions you could see that he had a happy expression. Don't ask.

You threw your hands up in defeat and went back to go eat your cereal. Jungkook only whined after you and went to the guest bathroom to finally relieve himself. The snake hybrid was very happy that you found him. It was too hot in the living room for him so he found the perfect place to cool down was your bathtub. Suddenly he felt a presence loom over him. Thinking that it was you again, he raised up his head but instead saw the falcon hybrid on the edge of the bathtub.

He angrily flicked his tongue as the falcon tilted his head. His large talons gripped the bathtub firmly. If the falcon wanted a fight, then he will gladly do so! The two had a stare down until Hoseok voiced out his concerns. "Um, Seokjin? I don't think you should fight with him. Y/N won't like it."

Seokjin let out a screech at the bear hybrid who just stared at him. The snake hybrid smiled to himself as the falcon flew out of the room. He was going to fall back asleep but then he heard you shout to Jimin or Jungkook? He didn't know there names yet to go put on clothes so that you could all go outside. What? You were going outside? And without him?!

Quickly, the snake hybrid slithered up the bathtub quite easily and out of the bathroom. He looked everywhere and the only clothes he saw where yours. So, he shifted forms and with a smile plastered on his face, he grabbed the largest shirt you had and a pair of sweatpants. He wasn't sure about shoes since he left them back at your company. Oh well.

He ruffled up his silver hair to make it look decent and liked how your large shirt went right to his waist. It was a perfect fit! Destiny as he would call it. He skipped out of the room and saw that another one of your hybrids just stepped out of the room. His corgi ears were perked up as he just stared at him. Then they went down and he settled a glare on the reptile. Shrugging a shoulder, he brushed past him to find you in the kitchen. "Where are we going?" He innocently asked, making Seokjin glare at him.

"Who said you were coming with us?" Seokjin snapped and you even gave him a look. Geez, you don't know how much falcons see snakes as prey but still.

That made the snake hybrid frown a bit. "So I can't come with you guys?" His eyes lowered to the floor and immediately the aura around him seemed so sad.

No. You can't fall for cuteness. Nope. Has Jimin been giving lessons on the street on how to give puppy eyes?

"Fine!" You accidentally said out loud and dumped your bowl in the sink. "We're going out for the day now!" You grabbed your bag and was ready to head out the door. All the other hybrids except for the two competitors rushed towards the door in excitement. Even Yoongi who wanted his bowl of ice cream that you promised yesterday. Blame it on his good hearing when you spoke to the energetic hyrbids.

The snake hybrid instantly perked up and sent a little wink to the falcon before skipping towards the front door. Seokjin was appalled. This reptile is trying to slither his way in with those devious smiles! Ugh. No wonder falcons didn't like snakes that much. He grumbled to himself before joining the group. For now, he'll let the snake hybrid join them.