↠ 49

It looked like Jimin was feeling guilty and has been glued to your side for the rest of the night. You managed to make Seokjin sit down and you began taking out the hard pieces of dough from his hair. It was sort of difficult but you managed to get most of it and told him the small pieces would probably come out when he showered. He gave you a hug which you thought was strange for the falcon but didn't mind the affection.

Now you made Jimin sit down next and luckily, he had less dough in his hair than Seokjin. After you were finished, the corgi gave you a tight hug and a peck on the cheek. He kept apologizing to you but it was okay. You just made him promise to never assist with any cooking to which he agreed quite quickly.

A couple hours later, the corgi had changed to his animal form and was curled up on your lap. He was sleeping soundly as you petted him. Currently, you were watching your favorite show and that's how you got to stay there for another hour or so. Seokjin claimed your right, Hoseok on your left with the remaining hybrids on the floor. Yoongi wasn't all that interest as he leaned his head back on your leg and was also taking a nap like Jimin. But the four individuals (Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook) were hooked on the show.

It was their first time and they were so excited every time their name was sounded through the speakers. You could see Jungkook and Taehyung watching eagerly as the characters with their names appeared on TV. Hoseok and Namjoon subtly tried to mouth the lines the actors had and you found it adorable.

Seokjin was the only one who was watching it off and on. He had his head rested on your shoulder just like that one time many moons ago when he confessed that he was given up. Every once in a while, he would subtly shift around. He kept doing that until one of his hands rested over yours. It was strange to see that Seokjin was being so affectionate lately.

You continued on watching your show and was confused to see that Seokjin's fingers slipped in between yours. At the same time, he slightly rubbed his head in the crook of your neck. "You okay, Jin?" You whispered to him.

He let out a hum in response. You just returned to the screen watching as the character Jungkook fought off two guys. Yeah, that definitely seems like your own Jungkook. Your attention was once again pulled away as you felt Jin's mouth near your skin. Oh no. It was reminding you that one time when he was in heat. And he couldn't be in his heat again! "Jin?" You whispered again. "What are you doing?"

You glanced around at the other hybrids. They were all too into the show and the corgi and cat were still sleeping soundly. All of a sudden, you felt Jin's tongue take a lick. You held in the scream. You were about to push him away when you felt him bite. What the hell?! You internally screamed.

Seokjin let out a little laugh. "Just marking you, girlfriend. I had to have my turn soon."

What. Does. He. Mean. And calling you his girlfriend?! There wasn't even another female around! Unless you counted Snowball (who was still the sweetest kitty and was out probably assisting her owner with baking) but like that would ever happen!

You could feel your cheeks heat up because why was your falcon being like this? You had no idea why and he casually rubbed his head against you as his thumb skimmed your hand like he was teasing you. Who was this Seokjin and what did he do to your Seokjin? "Jin, stop." You finally said after all this time, recovering from the initial shock.

"But why?" Seokjin pecked the spot of where he bit earlier. "I had to have my turn soon." He repeated his earlier words.

"That doesn't make sense!" You whispered yelled.

He still had his head buried near your neck. "It does. Do you not want to mate with me?" He suddenly asked.

It seemed like your brain short circuited as you processed what he said. Oh, he did not mean... Wait, he does. You were having an internal battle as you tried to think up innocent ways of what he meant. Sadly, you could not as there was only thing that you could think of.

"Um..." Why were you even considering it?!

You felt Seokjin's lips curl into a smile. "Oh? Is that a yes?" He gently bit in the same spot and you just froze again. "I wouldn't mind if we- ow!" He whispered hissed and glared down at the culprit. You looked to where Seokjin was looking and found angry eyes.

Yoongi had his hand resting on Seokjin's knee with his claws digging into his knee. He had his cat ears down and a frown was on his face. The two hybrids were in a glaring match and neither seemed to back down. You were about to interject until Hoseok's happy voice cut through the tension.

"Aw he can't let Taehyung just do that!" He whined. The two hybrids immediately looked away, Seokjin leaning away from you and Yoongi let his hand drop back down to his lap. The other hybrids nodded their heads.

"Yeah why does it have to be me?" Taehyung pouted. "It should have been Jungkook since he could easily infiltrate the place."

Namjoon shook his head. "But Taehyung makes friends easily. He would be able to get information."

"Namjoon's right!" Jungkook supported the mountain lion. The four hybrids got into a conversation about who it should have been as a commercial popped up. There was only a few more minutes until the next episode.

You lifted up Jimin who immediately woke up and looked at you as you set him down on the floor. "I'll be back!" You said and rushed down the hallway. You went into your bathroom and just stood at the sink. In the mirror, you could see that you were still a bit flushed.

Your main question at the moment was; why was your falcon doing this?! As you internally debated with yourself that he was just being affectionate, you felt arms wrap around yourself. Startled, you looked at the mirror and realized that it was Yoongi. He frowned. "Is Seokjin trying to mate with you again?"

"I don't know!" You replied.

"Well, can I mate with you first?" He let out a purr and rubbed the same spot that Seokjin was at moments earlier. You felt one side of his lips lift up in a smirk. You could just gawk at him. "What?" Now where did your little kitty go?!

He sniffed at your skin and he gently nipped at the same place Seokjin was biting earlier. "Let me know when we can." He lifted up his head and sent you a totally innocent gummy smile and left the bathroom. You were frozen in time and at last the thoughts hit you square in the face. Where were your adorable and somewhat innocent hybrids?