↠ 20

Oh, the park.

It was a large hybrid friendly park. That meant all hybrids could join in. Although the aquatic hybrids were supposed to stay in human forms as they would easily slip out of their collars when they were in their aquatic forms. Along with any small hybrid now that you think about it.

"You sure you don't want to play?" You asked Yoongi who sat on the grass, leaning against the tree. He didn't want to come at all. Somehow you forced him. Ok, well more like bribe with some milk. Strangely enough he came along after that.

Yoongi shook his head. "I don't want to get sweaty." He said and patted your bag that rested in his lap. "I'll keep watch over your stuff."

You slightly pursed your lips. "Ok but if you want to join us, then you can." All he did was nod to and you turned back to your overly excited corgi.

"Can we play now?" Jimin asked, literally bouncing in his spot.

"Sure, let's play Rock-Paper-Scissors to see who's it." You suggested. All three of you held out your fists. "One..." A bounce with your fist. "Two..." Another one. "Three!" You held out paper as Jimin and Jin had rock. You slightly cheered as the two hybrids went again. This time, Jimin won.

"Twenty seconds." Jin smiled as you and Jimin ran away to find a spot to hide in. The park was mostly empty and so it shouldn't be that difficult to find someone. Hopefully. You came near the playground for hybrids to enjoy and slipped under the large platform. You smiled to yourself, hoping that Seokjin wouldn't find you easily.

You knew that the twenty seconds passed already and the falcon hybrid was on the hunt. You're not sure how long you were there until you slightly jumped when you heard footsteps above you. Then a pair of legs landed right in front of your view. They bent down and then Jin's handsome face appeared right in front of you. "Found you!" He grinned.

You laughed at his childish excitement and crawled out. You went along with Jin to go back to where Yoongi was at. Apparently he found Jimin when he was hiding near the pond watching some aquatic hybrid swimming. Now, it was the corgi's turn.

This time, you hid behind a building. Your plan was to move along the building and hide out of sight of the corgi's sight. You couldn't just hide in the same place again! As you tried calming your heartbeat from the exciting game, you heard rapid footsteps. In fear, you moved to the right side of the building and then you breathed a sigh of relief once they faded away.

"Got ya!" Jimin exclaimed from your other side. You jumped and laughed at the excitement in his eyes. "I knew you were hiding here!"

"Yep! Have you found Jin yet?" You asked and Jimin shook his head.

"Nope! Let's go find him." He then tugged on your hand with energy as you two searched. He kept his head up and sniffed the air a bit. Ah, that was how Jimin found you quickly. He then neared a tree and paused. "His scent is recent here but..." He looked around the tree and near in the bushes but couldn't find the falcon. "Where is he?" He whined.

Curiously, you took a glance up the tree and saw your falcon hybrid sitting on a branch. Well, of course. Jin's eyes caught yours and he smiled. You looked back to the corgi as he was concentrating hard. He got closer to the tree again, letting his nose follow the scent. Then he finally looked up and a bright smile appeared on his face. "Found you!"

Seokjin jumped down from the tree. After a few more rounds of the game, you herded the two hybrids back to Yoongi so you could give them a snack and water. It wasn't easy with the hyper corgi. Yoongi was still leaning against the tree and clutched your bag in his lap. You rubbed his head to which he let out a purr and snatched the bag from his grip.

Yoongi's eyes flew open and he stared at all of you. He let out a yawn as you went through your bag and got out the sandwiches you made earlier. You handed one to everyone and also a water bottle. Jimin was immediately scarfing it down, Jin savoring it and Yoongi took small bites. After a while Jimin paused and looked around. "I need the bathroom. Where is it, Y/N?" He asked.

"I think over there." You pointed to your right side. You weren't sure where either. "I'll go help you find it."

Jimin shook his head. "I got this!" He got up and headed in that direction. You just shook your head at the corgi and kept on eating your sandwich. Yoongi finished his snack and then laid down, putting his head on your left thigh. "Are you still tired?" You asked the cat hybrid.

"A bit." Yoongi mumbled.

Seokjin gathered up the trash and got up to throw it away. He came back and placed himself to your other side. He let himself lean against your shoulder. "Thank you for throwing it away." You said.

"No problem." Seokjin said and let himself get more comfortable.

It was comfortable. The day was nice. Not too hot and only a few clouds dotted the sky. Seokjin was playing with your hand and your other hand occupied in Yoongi's hair. He already had his eyes closed and was purring lightly. Now if only Jimin came back sooner-

"Y/N!" An excited voice called.

Nevermind. Then as Jimin came closer, he was carrying something in his arms. You weren't exactly sure what it was and then he came closer and you were officially confused. "Look what I found!" Jimin held up a large black rabbit whose doe eyes were scared. Its nose was twitching widely and looked like it wanted to escape.

"Jimin..." You started. "Please don't tell me you just picked up this rabbit hybrid."

"Yes!" He exclaimed.

What were you going to do with your corgi?