↠ 21

"Jimin... You can't pick up random hybrids..." You said as Yoongi lightly laughed at the situation. You could tell that he wanted to tease the dog hybrid more. Hell, even Seokjin was trying to keep a neutral expression on his face.

"But Y/N..." His little corgi ears went down and cue the puppy eyes. "Look at him."

Was he trying to make you take him home?

You glanced at the rabbit hybrid. His doe eyes locked onto yours. He was very cute. He blinked and slightly tilted his head. You were sure that he made one of his ears flip to the side that gave him an adorable expression.

"Jimin, you shouldn't pick up random hybrids." You stated your point once again. "I think he has a home and his owner is worried for him."

Jimin curiously looked at the rabbit again. "He doesn't have a collar like me before I met you."

Now, your eyes went back to the rabbit and you just realized that there wasn't a collar around his neck. The poor rabbit hybrid wanted to escape the clutches of Jimin. His little feet hung there in the air and his nose twitched once more. Ok, but he's is very adorable. You wanted to squeeze him.

Jimin sat down in the grass and pulled the rabbit hybrid closer to him. The hybrid in his hold seemed to send him a glare. Now that his back feet touched the ground, he began to kick. Jimin in surprise let him go and the rabbit dashed over to you, hiding behind your side. Yoongi glared at the hybrid from your other side. Meanwhile, the most mature one in the group, Seokjin watched with interest.

You curiously watched to see how Jimin sent the rabbit hybrid a small glare but it looked like it passed over. He really likes the rabbit hybrid for some reason. Slowly, you let your hand pet the rabbit's head. He flinched but slowly looked up at you. "You're very cute." You commented which made the little rabbit wag his tail. How was that possible? Eh, you'll take that as a sign of trust.

Then his little pink nose bumped with your arm. He was really adorable. Well, you did say that you would take care of four hybrids right? But you're sure that if you can get promoted or ask for a raise your boss would give it to you. You just have to work at a full 105%, that would probably be enough.

"Do you have an owner?" You asked the rabbit who in turn stared at you with doe eyes. His little fluffy tail swished once and continued to stare at you. "I guess that's a no?" You asked once more.

The rabbit curiously looked over at your other two hybrids who watched with interest. Ok, well with Yoongi, it was more of an annoyed look. The rabbit hybrid cautiously positioned himself as he rested his front legs on your legs and stared at you once more.

'Alright this rabbit hybrid likes to stare I guess?' You thought to yourself as you reached out a hand to scratch behind his ears. He made a noise of appreciation and leaned his head more into your hand. Ok, but he was really adorable and you felt your heart melt at the thought of him surviving out in the streets.

"Can we take him home, Y/N?" Jimin asked, his little corgi ears going down in his attempt of puppy eyes. He needs to stop doing that.

"Stop using your puppy eyes for everything." You said with a sigh and went back to the rabbit hybrid who was staring at you unexpectedly. "Ok we will I just have to-"

"Yay!" Jimin exclaimed and brought you into a hug and his tail started to wag. Seokjin was a bit surprised but didn't object to it or anything.

Yoongi on the other hand... "Don't come under the couch. That's my place." He said to the rabbit hybrid who nodded and tried to hide himself from the cat's view.

"Yoongi, be nice." You shook your head and combed your fingers through Jimin's hair once.

Yoongi pouted a bit that made his cat ears go down and his fluffy tail twitch. "Aw." You teased the poor cat. "You're too cute." You pinched his cheek that made him glare at you.

You carried the rabbit hybrid all the way home. Jimin was happy that he found a little brother as he called it and the other two could probably care less now. Once arriving home, you set the rabbit hybrid on the couch and rubbed your muscles. Maybe you should start working out or something.

At once, Jimin ran to the room to grab some clothes for the rabbit hybrid while your other two hybrids stayed by your side. Looks like Jimin was really fond of the rabbit for some odd reason. Speaking of the new hybrid, his doe eyes scanned the entire place and his little nose twitched in the air.

Some scurrying steps a couple of minutes later, Jimin rushed back out with some clothes for the new hybrid. You only took your bag and went into the kitchen to put away the rest of the water and snacks that they didn't eat.

You could hear Jimin encouraging the rabbit hybrid to transform into his human form while the other two went with you. Your phone vibrated and curiously, you took it out to see a message from Wendy.

Opening it, you read it and smiled at it. She was asking if you could watch over Irene tomorrow as she had to go out of town for a day. You thought about it as two of your hybrids slept in your room and Yoongi liked his space under the couch. Well, you still have your guest room that was literally only storage for their clothes. Shooting her a yes, she responded back with a bunch of heart emojis.

"Y/N!" Jimin called you and he rushed into the kitchen with a scared looking hybrid who was in some clothes. Aw, even in human form, he was adorable. His doe eyes were the same as they looked over everyone, his ears twitched once in a while and his pink lips were parted in surprise.

"Hi there." You put on your friendliest smile and went closer to the rabbit hybrid. He watched your every move. "Do you have a name that you would want to be called?"

He shook his head that made his black hair shake with every movement.

"He looks like that one cookie guy!" Jimin happily said and then you finally clicked the puzzle pieces on why Jimin took a liking to the rabbit hybrid. In your show, Jimin's character was a big brother to the youngest one, Jungkook. He probably wanted someone younger than him to care for.

The poor hybrid could only blink in confusion. "Well," You started out and his doe eyes focused back on you now. "Is the name Jungkook okay for you?"

"Jungkook?" He repeated the name. A smile formed on his face that you realized he had an adorable bunny smile that carried to his human form. "I like that."

You smiled back at him. "This is your home now."

And the rabbit hybrid in all of his excitement hugged you tightly. Looks like you just added your fourth hybrid to your family.