↠ 29

Well, here it goes. You took a deep breath and slowly inserted the key into the lock of your front door. You've been chanting on the way home that you could do this. What if Seokjin was waiting on the other side of the door? What if he literally tried to attack you with the other hybrids there? There was only one choice to do.

Slowly, you unlocked the door and peeked inside your apartment. The commotion made you widen your eyes in surprise. You already knew what Jimin looked like in his corgi form. He bared his teeth and your guess of what Hoseok was as a hybrid was far from close.

You know how you thought Hoseok was a hamster or something small like that from judging his ears? Maybe he was a cute gerbil or maybe even a small little mouse? Well, maybe you shouldn't be even trying to guess what hybrids were. You would definitely lose the lottery.

Nope, Hoseok was a brown bear.

Although he wasn't large as other bears, he was on the smaller side of what bears grew to be. Still he looked large in your small living room.

Hoseok let out an intimidating growl and opened his mouth, revealing long canines. Jimin, in return, stood his ground, his ears pinned back.

"Guys!" You closed the front door and that made the two hybrids turn their attention to you. You got in between the both of them although you weren't sure if Hoseok was going to put his anger on you. Sure, you could handle some scratches from Yoongi, sometimes Seokjin's talons, Jimin's little bites and Jungkook's teeth when he dreamt that you were a carrot and bit you. You have the little teeth imprints on your ankle to prove it.

"What's going on?" You narrowed your eyes, hoping that you felt intimidating enough to not get the hybrids worked up. Speaking of which, where were your other hybrids? Immediately, your eyes traveled to the couch and surprise, surprise Yoongi peeked his head out. Then you looked at your lone armchair and found Jungkook peeking around the corner.

For now, Seokjin wasn't around to be found. Which was a good thing. For now.

Letting out a sigh, you started questioning. "Yoongi what happened?"

Yoongi flicked one of his ears and started to crawl out a little bit. "Well, Jimin accidentally thought the collar that Hoseok carries everywhere was trash since it was hidden by a wrapper. He got mad and now they were about to fight." He then lowered his voice to a whisper. "I didn't think that he was a bear hybrid."

Nodding your head, you went to work. "I think both of you need to apologize." You turned to your corgi hybrid who now looked up at you with an adorable expression. "Jimin, for throwing away the collar by accident. And Hoseok," You turned to the bear hybrid who stared at you. He looked a little cute despite moments earlier. "For leaving the collar hidden under a wrapper. It was an honest mistake."

You could hear some cracking of bones and then Jimin's shy voice spoke up. "I'm very sorry Hoseok for throwing it away. I didn't notice it under there."

Hoseok flicked an ear and then he began to morph back into his human form. This time, you kept your eyes trained on his. He sheepishly looked away. "I'm sorry for getting angry with you. I shouldn't have left it there."

You smiled, happy that both of them apologized. "Good!" Then you felt a bit uneasy. Your eyes flickered everywhere for the missing falcon. "Where's Seokjin...?" You questioned and even peeked in the kitchen.

"Oh!" Jungkook perked up, his rabbit ears standing straight. "Jin is locked in your room!"

"Why?" You furrowed your eyebrows and glanced down the hallway. Faintly, you could see one of the kitchen chairs propped  underneath the doorknob.

Yoongi fully crawled out from his comforting place and sat down on the ground. "Because he just started his heat." He scratched the back of his head. "Since you weren't here, he was in your room the entire day, just sniffing your scent. And probably humping your pillow."

You scrunched up your nose and needed a reminder to wash it. Or just buy a new pillow. "Great."

You forgot the two naked hybrids as Jimin gave you a great big hug. "Don't worry, Y/N! When I get my heat, I won't hump your pillow!" The innocent corgi chimed in.

"Jimin! Put on some clothes!" You literally pushed his face away and you could feel the two glares from the cat and rabbit hybrid.

"Wait." Hoseok tilted his head in confusion. "You're going to let all of us mate with you when our heat happens?"

You glanced towards Hoseok. "What? N-No!" You slightly stuttered seeing that Hoseok's dark eyes stared straight into yours when he said that. "Just put on clothes!" You managed to pry Jimin off and push the two of them towards the hallway.

With a frustrated groan, you walked into the kitchen and collapsed onto a chair. The supplements should be working for Jin so hopefully he will be okay. You marked on the calendar on your phone and your eyes happened to glance at the trashcan. You got up and moved a couple of plates and saw the tag glinting faintly from the light. In a quick dive, you retrieved the collar that Hoseok kept a watchful eye on.

You know that he was still hurting from being abandoned on the street. Maybe it was best that Jimin threw it away? So that he could move on? Deep in your thoughts, you were startled when a voice spoke up.

"What are you doing?"