↠ 50

"That doesn't make sense." Hoseok commented and tilted his head like a puppy who didn't understand commands. "I don't get how you use it."

Your very precious and sweet sunshine of a bear hybrid was watching you try to pay your bills online. For the time being, you were spending time with your more innocent hybrids - Hoseok and Namjoon. You're sure that Jungkook had crossed over to the dark side long ago thanks to Jimin. The two innocent hybrids were fascinated as they hovered over your shoulder as they watched you use the computer.

They hadn't used a computer before and were so interested that they came running at you to see you use it. These two wanted to learn everything, especially Namjoon.

"So you use that," The mountain lion pointed at the trackpad of your laptop. "To move that?" He pointed and squinted to see the cursor on screen. You were almost going to cry because they were precious. You wanted to shield them from the world.

"Mhm. Isn't it neat?" You encouraged both of their curiosities. "I'll let you guys use it, if you're careful with it." The two hybrids nodded eagerly. Within a few minutes, you were done kissing your money away for the bills and handed off the laptop to them. "Remember, use this to click on things and use the keyboard to type things in."

"Okay!" Hoseok looked so excited to try this thing out. Apparently, when he was with his old owner, he was only allowed to clean and move heavy objects. He wasn't allowed to experience other things.

"And don't click on suspicious links please." You said and the hybrids nodded once again. They looked so excited to start trying out this new thing. "Have fun you two." You ruffled both their hair which they grinned at and left the room. Jimin took Seokjin to go to the store with him because he wanted to check out some ice cream shop that opened up nearby. That corgi was probably addicted to ice cream. Jungkook didn't want to leave his comfy spot and so Jimin took his next victim which happened to be Seokjin.

You were sure that Yoongi was in your room, taking another cat nap so that left you to spend some time with Jungkook and Taehyung. The snake hybrid was off today from work and so you just had to spend some quality time. The younger hybrids perked up once you entered the room. "Are you done?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"Yep, now what did you want to do again, Kookie?" You found yourself using Jimin's nickname for the rabbit hybrid sometimes.

He pulled out a small box from his side. "Can we play this?" He held up the box and you knew this was going to end in a bloodbath. Uno.

"Sure Jungkook." You smiled and at once the snake hybrid was interested.

"Oh, that looks fun! Can I also play, please?" Taehyung politely asked and stared at you with his boxy grin.

You couldn't say no to him. "Of course you can." You sat down on the floor and opened up the box. As you went through them, you explained the rules and whatnot and the two hybrids easily caught on. And with that taken care of, you distributed the cards and started the game.

"Stop being good at everything!" Taehyung hissed and childishly flopped his cards onto the coffee table. You agreed with the snake hybrid as you stared down at your eight cards. Jungkook held a proud smile on his face.

The rabbit managed to win ten times. Meanwhile, you had one win (which you believed it to be a miracle) and poor Taehyung had no wins. You've been at this for a couple of hours already. You've been into this game that you didn't even notice the two innocent hybrids come into the room. Shyly, Hoseok poked you on the arm.

You were startled as you just saw that it was Hoseok. "Yeah, Hobi? Is something wrong?"

"Um, Namjoon clicked on something and now the computer is frozen." He innocently held out the laptop for you to take as Namjoon awkwardly shifted behind you. Well, you probably should have put some parental controls. You just took the computer back and there was just a blank screen greeting you.

"I'm sorry!" Namjoon apologized and the front door open and there were your other missing hybrids. You blankly stared at the screen as you tried turning it off and on for only nothing to happen. Did he manage to get a virus?

"I-It's okay..." You didn't want to hurt the hybrid's feelings and relief swept through you as the computer managed to restart itself. "Oh good, I didn't have to take it to Dowoon..." You muttered and the newer hybrids tilted their heads at the foreign name that left you.

Yep, the same exact Dowoon who worked at the shelter did have another part-time job at his father's tech store. That was the last you heard from him when you checked up on him a few days ago.

Jimin was the only one who pouted at that as the others were trying to figure out if they ever heard the name before. "No! Not that guy! I'm your boyfriend!" Your dramatic corgi said and that even riled up the hybrids more.

"What's a boyfriend?" Namjoon and Jungkook asked at the same time as the others sent a glare towards Jimin.

"You're not!" Seokjin chimed in and the snake hybrid agreed. Wow, that was maybe the first time they ever agreed on something. You could almost shed a tear. Should you be proud? Hm, probably not.

Hoseok shook his head. "A boyfriend and girlfriend act differently! I know how they acted."

Jimin just pouted at them. "Nope! I'm the first hybrid so I get to be the boyfriend!"

"No you don't." Taehyung said. "It needs to be mutual!" Your out of the dark hybrids were trying to pick up on what everyone meant. You could see the gears turning in Namjoon's head and Jungkook looked as lost as a lost puppy. You were surprised because you thought Jimin taught him everything.

"Oh!" Namjoon exclaimed and looked excited as he thought that he picked up the clues. "A boyfriend is like a mate, right?" He saw everyone's attention on him and at once his ears went down. "Was I wrong?"

Everyone turned back to the conversation at hand as you went through the history of the computer. Ultimately, you decided to clear the cookies, cache and browser. There were things that you did not want to spot when you used the computer. Simply put, you just ignored the conversation as you did the task and Yoongi wasn't affected at all by the noise as he continued to take his nap.

You just wished you could take a nap like that without waking up easily due to your hybrids.

For now, you worked on making sure that there wasn't anything suspicious that was downloaded while the hybrids continied on in their little bubble.