Chapter 3: Birthday Bonding

They got ready and about to leave their apartment. Jinyoung again drooled over at Jb. 'Why is he so hot? Jinyoung's head keep telling that. But then he remembered something earlier.

"Because you are special to me" oh again again ofcourse Im just your bestfriend that who looks special to you. They got into Jb's car and drove away.

"Where are we going hyung?" Jinyoung stares at his hyung and waited for his response. "Something you would like and enjoy" Jinyoung didn't response and just hummed.

Jb didn't bother to share any glance at the younger. His just enjoying this time with his special some one.

FLASHBACK

"Hyung do you think I look cute in here" Jinyoung point to himself while wearing a cat ears. "You always look cute jirongiee" Jb complimented.

"Hyung I want to play!" Jinyoung jumped excitedly. "What should we play jirongie?" The older asked. "Nevermind hyung, Im getting tired" he laid down at grass and stares at the sky.

"Dad told me that when we grow we should find someone to be together" Jb just look at Jinyoung. "Just like how they marry our mom?" Jb asked the younger.

"Yes hyung, what if I dont find someone and I'll be alone?"  Jinyoung stand up from where he is laying and look at Jb with sad eyes.

"We're going to live together when we grow remember? So you wont be alone" he explained to the younger and came closer to Jinyoung to cheer him up. "I knoe that hyung, but what if you found someone while me is so lonely?"

"Then I will marry you Jirongie, so you wont be sad and we will be together forever" he explained briefly to the younger. "Really hyung?! Is that possible?!" Yhe younger jump in excitement.

"Yes it is. Both boys can be together right?" Jinyoung just nodded happily. "Then lets ask our Mom and Dad that we should marry each other when we grow up"

"Promise that hyung?" He offer his pinky to his hyung and the older happily "I promised Jirongie" with that they both got home happily.

End of Flashback

Jb look beside him, A beautiful man beside him. He was smiling when he remember the memories with Jinyoung. "Should I really marry hum?" He chuckled. He is secretly felling inlove with Jinyoung so he use his friends to avoid him.

Little did he know Jinyoung fell in love too. But Jb didn't know if the younger has the same feelings.

They reach the Mall and look at Jinyoung. He patted the youngers shoulder gently. "Jirongiee wake up we are here now" Jinyoung flinches from his seat and look at Jb.

"S-sorry if I slept" he lowered his head not wanting to meat Jb's eyes. "Its okay jirongiee, and its your birthday by the way. So I wont disturb the sleeping beauty man" he teases Jinyoung and laugh while Jinyoung did the same too.

Jb got out of his car and open the door for Jinyoung. Jinyoung find it cute and how gentleman Jb is. Before leaving the car Jinyoung smiled as he remember his dream.

The younger didn't now that his dream is just the same as Jb's in mind earlier. And he know that getting Jb's love was impossible. Because the older always think about him is just a brother nor a friend.

They entered the Mall and surprisingly Jinyoung got excited when they headed to the arcades since he loves playing here. Jinyoung ran at the entrance and giggled like a child.

This made Jb chuckle and melt. He just followed Jinyoung inside the arcade. Once they were done playing, Jb let Jinyoung to buy anything he wants but the younger refuses.

"Come on its my first time treating you in your birthday" Jb tries to act cute and pouted at Jinyoung.

"Alright hyung, and stop the pout, it doesn't suit you" he teases Jb and went to the grocery store. Jb just smirk and followed him. "You're treating me right now and you forget to buy foods to stuck in at the fridge" he said in a sarcastic tone that made Jb chuckled.

"Oh yeah about that sorr-" he was cut off when some shouted "hey babe? How are you doing?" A girl came near at Jb and two men showed uo and Jinyoung guess that the two guys is Jb's friend and the girl must be his Girlfriend.

Jinyoung suddenly felt pain at his chest. He dont want to show his face that looks liek he was jealous so he finds a solution to escape the situation. "O-oh I-I thought w-were celebrating my b-birthday here. Y-you have someone then... should I go h-home now?" Jinyoung controlled his tears not to fall but when he ran away it started to flow down to his cheeks.

Meanwhile at Jb's place [after Jinyoung ran]

"What the heck Jiwoo?!" Jb shouted at her. He push his hair backwards and revealing his forehead. His friends can tell that he was angry and the girl keep looking at the ground.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Jb shouted and go forward backward until he met the girl's eyes. "I thought y-you w-want to a-avoid h-him" the girl keep stuttering because God knows that she is nervous.

"The fuck?! I already told you that I want to spend my time with him today! Especially because its his Birthday!!" Jb almost scared the girl but it was right because she ruined the moment that e wants from Jinyoung. "And can you please stop acting like my Girlfriend? I dont even like you!" Jb said then walked away leaving the girl  crying.

Jb tried to find Jinyoung, he treid if Jinyoung is in the car but sadly, he was not. He might go home by himself. He get his phone and dialed Jinyoung's number. But Jinyoung's phone is switched off. He leave a messege for Jinyoung so when he opens his phone he will read the messeges

Messeges for: Jirongie
From: Jaebum

"Jirongiee where are you? Im worried, tell me if you got home safetly. Im sorry for earlier you might misunderstood the situation"

"Jirongiee please answer my calls or my messeges. I am worried about you now"

"Tell me if you got home jirongie, Im waiting for your repliead."

He shoved his phone back at his pocket and entered his car. He wants to chill out, he wants to calm himself out. He decided to went to Bar and have some drink. He is also hurt too, hurt because of his faults. He quietly sobs while on his way to the bar. He called Jackson and Mark to join him and the two agreed.

Yow! This is the most long chapter I have ever write guys. Be proud hahaha. Anyways enjoying? I hope you enjoyed and again and again please keep reading and voting everyone. Love y'all

-Yuan