Chapter 34: End?

Mark held Jinyoung and pointed his gun at Jaebum. "Mark stop this shit" Jinyoung shouted. Mark tighten his hold at Jinyoung, "I'm having you first before I could stop this shit!" Mark shouted back. Jaebum put his hands up and walk closer to them.

"Mark, please stop. You dont have to do this" Jaebum beg as he walk slowly to them. Mark chuckled as he pressed the gun at Jinyoung's head. "Stop righ there Jaebum or else" he press the gun harder at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung held Mark's arm with his both hands, that is holding Jinyoung by his neck. Jinyoung could felt his tears are started pouring his eyes as he see Jaebum walking closer to them. "J-Jaebum s-stop m-moving" Jinyoung tried to speak, but Mark's arm tighten his grip at Jinyoung's neck.

Jaebum didn't listen to Jinyoung, he walks slowly to them and wanting to steal the gun from Mark. "Didn't you hear him? He said stop moving you piece of shit" Mark now pointed the gun to Jaebum. "M-mark don't do this" Jinyoung again begged.

Mark came closer to Jinyoung's ear "Don't worry baby, I will, just a little moment" Jinyoung felt his leg weekened. Jaebum greeted his teeth and came closer again.

A black van appeared at Mark's back. The door opened revealing Mark's men. Mark pulled Jinyoung with him until they reach the van.

"BANG!"

Mark click the gun and shot it. Jinyoung eyes widened as he push Mark.

The older was about to run to Jinyoung but his men grab him when they spot polices.

Jinyoung run towards the body and burst out in tears.

FLASHBACK

Jackson saw the black van running towards the scene. He run with the girl and trying to stop the van by shooting it with guns. They failed to stop them, luckily a bunch of policemen are waking out of the hospital. Mark approach them and told them to take the girl with them.

They did take the girl with them, and 4 policemen stay with Jackson. They ran to the scene and saw mark pointing the gun at Jaebum while slowly stepping backwards towards the van.

Jackson mumbled 'shit' as he ran to Jaebum. The gun got click and Jackson hugged Jaebum. Jackson got shot at his right aide chest but what is most shocking, the bullet cane through and also shot Jaebum.

They lay on the floor loosing blood. Jaebum land at the floor while Jackson's body at the top of him. Jaebum slowly turn his head to Jinyoung, and slowly close his eyes. "I love you"

END OF FLASHBACK

Jinyoung ran to Jaebum and Jackson. He burst in tears and starting hugging Jaebum and tapping Jackson. People just watch Jinyoung cry at the floor and didn't help him.

Sana came out of the building and running towards Jinyoung and the unconscious bodies. Sana started calling doctors and nurses to help them. The nurses arrive and carry Jaebum and lay him down at the temporary bed and admitted him to The emergency room, same as Jackson.

Jinyoung and Sana stayed outside. Sana was standing at Jinyoung's side and comforting the older. They also informed Youngjae, the younger immediately came as he heard what happen to Jaebum and Jackson.

2 hours have pass and the doctors didn't say anything to them, they only said that they're still in danger and maybe later on they might be gone, so they told Jinyoung to stay strong and get ready to the results.

4 hours have pass and still no signal of Jaebum and Jinyoung are in good condition. The doctor explained that they have a 50/50 chance that they might comeback and there's a chance that none of them will survive. They also explain that the shot was near to their hearts, so it would hard for them to save them from danger.

After 6 hours, the doctor came to Jinyoung with an unknown expression. "Mr.Lim didn't survive and his friend survive. I'm so sorry sir, we did all we can do"

Jinyoung eyes started pouring millions of tears. Sana quietly sob while hugging Jinyoung.

Jinyoung slowly dropped at the floor. Crying so hard. "N-NO!!" He started shouting and punching the floor. The nurses and Sana tried to calm him down but it didn't help. Jinyoung push Sana and the nurses away. Youngjae tried to calm his friend, he also cried because one of his friend was gone, his one friend is trying to fight for his life and now Jinyoung was a mess.

"BRING HIM BACK TO ME!! PLEASE!!"

"PLEASE!!"

"HIS NOT DEAD!! PLEASE!!"

"I KNOW HE IS STRONG!! HE WOULD NOT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!"

Youngjae shut his eyes as he cry, he hugged Jinyoung tight. And calm him. It took hours before Jinyoung could calm but he is still shouting and begging to save Jaebum.

Jinyoung was standing infront of Jaebum's body. Crying quietly. "W-why?"

"We're just starting our r-relationship"

"Why did you leave me so early?"

"H-how can I live without you?"

Jinyoung once believe that miracle is true because it gave Jaebum back to him, but now he didn't believe. He slowly kneeled down and held Jaebum's hand with his both hands.

He kiss it two times, he leaned in and kiss it one more time. As he press his lips, Jaebum's hand flinch. Jinyoung eyes widened and cried once again because of happiness. He immediately shouted and called the doctors and the nurse.

He hug Youngjae and buried his face at Youngjae's shoulder and cried with happiness. He just hope that miracle again would save Jaebum this time.

So guys? How was it? I would ending the story with 40 chapters and I am now starting writing my new and last one JJP fanfic, I think it should be my last and try new ships. Hmm after that, I will go back to my ultimate ship JJP for you guys so please do support my books even though the characters are now different. Love you all

-Yuan