Chapter 6: Promises

Author's note: half of this chapter is from their past and half of this chapter is about their present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jb laid down to his bed and recalling all the memories he had with Jinyoung.

Jb and Jinyoung are playing in the woods. After their picnic with their babysitters. The two boys decided to play with the snow. They build a wall and far from each other. They started to get some snow and shaped it to cicle. They throw it to each others but making sure that they wont get hurt. They played a little war while having fun.

After playing they decided to make fun of their babysitters so they can escape from them. They throw snow balls at their babysitters and laughing out loud to them. Successfully they did.

They ran away and hide to a big tree. They ran so far away. Jb pulled Jinyoung again but the younger stops him. "Hyung, I'm tired now, lets stop" Jb chuckled and pinched Jinyoung's cheeks and nose. "Your so cute Jinyoungie" as he said that, he can see that the youngers cheeks became red.

"No I'm not" Jinyoung pouted to his hyung and they decided to sat behind the tree and take a rest. "Hyung, I-I'm sc-scared" Jinyoung looked down and rubbing his thighs.

"Why Jinyoungie?" Jb place his hand aboves Jinyoung's hands and hold it. "What if Dad get mad at me again? Will he hurt me?" Jinyoung glance at his hyung and smiled to see their hands.

"He wont be mad at you Jinyoungie, and why would he hurt you? He's your father Jinyoungie" he smiled to the younger and hold his hands tight. "But what if they hurt me?"

"Then I will protect you" Jinyoung rested his head at Jb's shoulder. Jb smiled at the younger and pecked its forehead. They decided to go back to their home so they wouldn't got scolded by their parents.

Again they bid their goodbyes and they already miss each other. Jb's mom chuckled at his son as she patted Jb's head. Jb look to his mother and smiled.

Jinyoung got home and face looking down, he was afraid to his parents especially to his Dad.

He saw his Mom and Dad at the kitchen scolding to his babysitter. He didn't do anything and just stand there. His Dad notice him and approached him. "Where have you been? Did you know Mom and I are worried about you? I told you to stay with your babysitter?" Jinyoung's father hugged him and carried his son to the kitchen.

"I am sorry Daddy" Jinyoung again looked down not wanting to meet his Mom's eyes. His mother Immediately get him from his father and hug him tight. His mother cried while hugging him, he felt sorry to his mom and also to his babysitter.

"How was your day with Jb, Jinyoungie?" His father broke the silence so it wont be akward to all of them. His mother release him from the hug. "It was good Daddy, but I'm still sorry to all of you" the boy pouted and his parents and babysitter chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present

'He promised me, he promised to protect me, to love me...' Jinyoung quietly sobs inside of his room. He called his mother to come and get him this Thursday because he needs to pack his things up. He silently got out of his room, and jaw dropped when he saw how mess the living room is.

But he didn't care, he jumped back when he saw Jb coming out from his room, his eyes turn red because of crying. They just starred to each other, Jinyoung decided to go out side to find some fresh air but he felt strong hands at his wrist and see Jb holding him. "D-dont leave me, J-jinyoung" Jb kept stuttering and fighting his tears not to fall.

"Im not leaving now, Im just getting fresh air. And by the way, Thursday morning Im leaving this house." Jinyoung try to steal his hand to Jb but the older tighten his grip at Jinyoung.

"P-please d-don't?" He begged trying to stop Jinyoung from leaving. "We can f-fix this J-jinyoung" his tears started to fall down to his cheeks. He wiped his tears and look back straight to Jinyoung.

"Fix what?! Fix what you have done to me?! Are you serious?! I already fix myself Jb! Try to fix yourself!" He shouted to Jb and fighting his tears too. He managed to fight his tears back.

Jb stayed quiet there, steal holding Jinyoung's hands not wanting to let go. Because if he let go, it might be the last time he will see Jinyoung. "J-jinyoung, p-please d-don't leave me, we've made a promise right? You will stay by my side right?" Jb kept crying he cant hold his tears anymore.

Jinyoung suddenly burst crying too. "Not anymore, and I already told you, forget about the promises!" He shouted back and got out of the house and shutting the door with a loud sound.

Jb stood there crying. He ran out of the house and find Jinyoung. But he found nothing, he stayed outside so he can see when Jinyoung came back. But he felt asleep.

Jb woke up at the floor of his house. When he stand up he saw his two friends, Mark and Jackson. "Tell us Lim fucking Jaebum, what you've done this time?" Jb stayed silent.

He stand up and went to Jinyoung's room. But he stop when Mark held him by his wrist. "Jb, Jinyoung left already" Jb immediately snatch his hands from Jinyoung and ran to Jinyoung's room. And he was greeted by an empty room, he check all the cabinets and found nothing but a note.

Jb, I called Mark and Jackson to help you out, I already moved out. I decided to move out because I want to forget everything, especially you. Thank you for all the years you stayed by my side and I guessed I will ruined that years. I already told Mark and Jackson what happen yesterday, but I think they will asked you again. And sorry for being rude but thats the only way I can show you how I'm hurt to what you have doon to me. Thanks for everything Jb. I hope your happy that you wont see me again.

Sincerely, yours,
Park Jinyoung

So okay, Jinyoung is going to removed Jb from his life. Did you think that they will succeed to that? They cant live without each other. So thats all for this chapter. Love yah

-Yuan