Chapter 37: Lovely

Jaebum went home with the ring in his pocket. He hid the ring in his closet and started to undress himself and put a white t-shirt and a boxer. He went to their bed and lay down beside Jinyoung and hugged him. "W-where did you go?" Jinyoung flinch in his sleep and ask Jaebum in sleepy voice. "I just put the trash outside" Jaebum said as he kiss the back of Jinyoung's head.

"Sleep now" Jaebum said as he tighten the hug to Jinyoung. The younger rest his head at Jaebum's chest and hug him even more. Soon both of them fell asleep while embracing each other.

Morning came and Jinyoung is the first one to woke up, he look at his side and see Jaebum sleeping peacefully. He put the covers up to Jaebum's chest and decided to make breakfast.

He finishes cooking Jaebum's favorite dish, and decided to wake him up. He went to their shared room and he slowly and carefully tap Jaebum's shoulder, and planting also a soft kiss at Jaebum's forehead.

Jaebum stirred in his sleep, as he open his eyes. A big smile came across his lips and seeing his lovers face close to him. Jinyoung leaned down and peck Jaebum's lips and smiled. "Rise and shine darling" Jinyoung chuckled as he left the room.

Jaebum giggled at Jinyoung's chuckle and decided to follow him at the kitchen. He spotted Jinyoung pouring a glass of tea. He went to Jinyoung and back hugged him. He kisses Jinyoung's neck 3 times, and causes to send shivers to Jinyoung.

He tap Jaebum's forehead and look at him. "The food is ready, eat now" Jaebum rested his head at Jinyoung's shoulder. "But I thought you're my food?" Jinyoung turn his head away because of embarrassment, his cheeks got red and slap Jaebum's hand that was hugging him.

Jaebum chuckled and let go of Jinyoung. He sat at the chair and pulled Jinyoung and causes him to sit at Jaebum's lap. "Stay with me" Jaebum said as he take a bite of the food.

Jinyoung sat at Jaebum's lap and watching the older to eat the food that he'd made. Soon Jaebum finishes his food and be was about to wash his plate when Jinyoung volunteered. The both fought for a while about deciding who will wash a single plate and a pair pf spoon and fork.

The argument has finally ended and Jinyoung, being a wife material for Jaebum won. Jaebum waited at the sofa while watching. He got some snacks beside him even though he just finish eating his breakfast.

After Jinyoung washed Jaebum's plate and utensils, he came up with an idea of taking Jaebum on a proper date, like a normal couple do. He got the towel and threw it to Jaebum. "Wash yourself we're going out" Jinyoung said as he went to their room.

Jaebum followed him and peek inside. "Where are we going?" Jaebum ask as he peek inside. Jinyoung jumped in surprise and looked at Jaebum. "Anywhere" Jaebum hummed in response. "Aren't you going to shower with me?" Jaebum ask teasingly. Jinyoung narrowed his eyes at Jaebum and look at him seriously. His cheeks turned red and look away.

"I already take a shower" Jaebum nodded and said okay. As he wait for Jaebum to finishes his bath, he decided to think of what he needs to wear to be more good looking infront of Jaebum. He always dreamed of having a nice date with Jaebum but a lot of things is disturbing them or interrupting them.

After Jaebum finishes his bath, he came out of the bathroom obly with towel arunds his waist. Waters keep dripping down to Jaebum's bare chest and to his abs. Jinyoung gulped as he saw the older, as he was surprised when Jaebum hugged him from the back. "Jaebum let go, you're still wet!" Jinyoung shouted

Jaebum tightens his hug at the younger and started to peck his neck. "J-jaebum it tickles! Come on! Start dressing we're gonna be late!" Before Jaebum let go of Jinyoung, he kiss Jinyoung's neck passionately that made Jinyoung cover his mouth to prevent him from moaning.

Soon Jaebum finished dressing himself up and offer his hand to Jinyoung. The you ger gladly accept it and both of them went out of the house together. Jaebum lead Jinyoung to his car and open the door for him. After the both got inside the car, Jaebum started the car and went to their location.

As soom as they arrived at the unknown place. Jinyoung keep asking Jaebum why are they doing at a simple restaurant and this is not the location they supposed to be in. Jaebum chuckled and kissed Jinyoung's forehead. "It's a surprise" he smiled and held Jinyoung's waist and started walking.

As they walk inside, Jinyoung's both hands covered his mouth as he saw what is infront him. A table for two with already delicious food. A pillow to sit on, a roses that is place around the table and also a candle with different colors.

There was also a board where a hundreds of sticky notes are paste on it. Jinyoung held Jaebum's hands that was holding his waist and walks towards the board that is full of sticky notes. Jinyoung pick the first note from the board and read it.

"I love you my future and soon to be wife-husband"

"I will be always loving you until the end, I love you"

"Let's make our whole life be happy, I love you"

"I'm hoping that sooner or later we'll have our own family, I love you"

"Thank you for not leaving me alone, I love you"

"You will be my one and only Jinyoungie, that I would kiss all day and night, cuddle all day and night, make love all day and night. And no one can keep us apart, I love you Jinyoung"

Jinyoung reads the letters one by one until he burst into tears and hugged Jaebum. He rested his head at Jaebum's chest, while Jaebum smiled to himself knowing that he succeeded making Jinyoung cry with joy while he comforts him.

The date went good until the both of them came home tired, because of laughing, cuddling and throwing cheesy lines to each other at the restaurant.

"So hey guys, Im so so very very very sorry for being inactive these last month because I was seriously having a hard time studying and got some family problems and I didn't manage to update the story. But now that I'm okay, I will be continuing updating this book until chapter 40 and then I'll be starting to write my last fanfic for JJP.

And I'm so thankful for 1.14k votes, I thought that my fanfics wouldn't get this much votes or attention but yeah it does, I'm really really thankful! Again I'm sorry and thank you and I love you all

-Yuan