Chapter 32: Date

Jaebum woke up early. He found himself hugging Jinyoung tightly. He smiled as he kiss Jinyoung's forehead, nose, cheeks and lips. The younger woke up of the feeling of Jaebum's soft lips. He smile as he saw Jaebum looking at his eyes. He wish that they would stay like that forever and no pne could keep them apart.

"Let's go out today" Jaebum ask in husky voice which made Jinyoung fell in love more. Jaebum stood up carrying Jinyoung to the bathroom. The both of them showered together like they used to do 2 Years ago, but this time not just a friend. Now this time, they'll do it as a lovers.

Jaebum strip his clothes off and entered the shower. Jinyoung just stood outside and starred at Jaebum's body. "Aren't you coming in?" Jaebum ask as he brush his wet hair backwards, which made Jinyoung look to Jaebum as a Hot Man. He finally strip himself and joined Jaebum.

The two finish showering. They took an hour because of being sweet to each othet and tickling each other.  Jaebum dress himself a pink long sleeve polo and pink Jacket with blank jeans. Jinyoung always finds Jaebum sexy and hot. After having his first night with Jaebum when the older came back, he started being thirsty over Jaebum's features, body, voice and 'you know what it is'

Jinyoung dress himself a hoodie and white pants which expose his nice fine ass peach. "Don't you have any longer hoodies?" Jaebum as he saw Jinyoung's outfit. Jinyoung shake his head and look at the mirror. "Why? It looks good" He then look back to Jaebum who was finding hoodies at his cabinet.

Jaebum find a pink shirt and long coat. "Wear this" Jinyoung got the clothes and look at Jaebum. "We're just going out, why do I need to change to this beautiful coat of yours?" Jaebum push the clothes at Jinyoung's chest and gave him a glare. "Okay okay I will change" he said and entered the bathroom to change.

He went to the bathroom to change even though Jaebum already saw his naked body. He leaned at the door and giggled. He looks at the mirror and turn his back. He knows what is the reason why Jaebum's wants him to change.

He finish changing and went to Jaebum. Jinyoung turned around infront of Jaebum. The older nodded and smiled. "That's more better" Jinyoung chuckled and sat down and start putting cosmetic make ups. "Don't apply any of that" Jaebum said taking away the cosmetic make ups.

"But I look pale" he pouted. "You can attract people with this" Jaebum said as he put back the make ups inside the pouch. Jaebum extended his hand to Jinyoung who was still pouting. "Let's go" Jinyoung sighed in defeat and grab Jaebum's hand.

As he grab Jaebum's hand, the older intertwined them. They walk to Jackson and Youngjae's room and told them that they're going out for a moment.

As the couple left the house, Jackson immediately ran at the living room and called someone.

"The couple is going somewhere, keep your eyes on them and don't let Mark know about them" Jackson commanded.

"Yes Jackie, but how long do I need to watch them? It's like I'm a third wheel and ruining their sweet moments" A girl from the other line answered.

"You idiot, I just told you to watch them not to interfere" Jackson cursed.

"I already send a boy to stop Mark from his plan" the girl from the other line hummed at Jackson as a response.

————————————————————————

Jaebum and Jinyoung went to an amusement park. Jinyoung got so many prizes as Jaebum play and won at arcade games. He sometimes wants to play but he ended up loosing.

He watch Jaebum played and focusing his attention at the game. Jinyoung took his phone from his pocket and started clicking some photos of Jaebum.

After playing games, Jinyoung suddenly felt hunger. He ran to the cafe infront of the park leaving Jaebum carrying all the prizes that he won for Jinyoung. The younger waited Jaebum infront of the door, while smiling cutely. Jaebum melted at that smile, he ran fast to Jinyoung and both of them entered the cafe.

They sat at the nearest table, Jaebum put the stuffs down at the other side of the table and chair. As they took a sit, Jinyoung leaned closer to Jaebum and whispered. "That girl, who was pinkish or yellowish hair, she keep following us" Jinyoung pointed at the other side of the table. Jaebum look at the direction and saw a cute and beautiful girl, but he said to himself no one can beat Jinyoung's beauty.

"Idiot, maybe it's just a coincidence" Jaebum said cupping Jinyoung's chin. The younger pouted, "you just called me idiot" he leaned back and hug his both arms across his chest.

"Okay okay, sorry" Jaebum chuckled and called a waiter. As the waiter makes his way to the couple, Jinyoung whispered something to the whisper. "Can you ask her order and name?" With that, he earned a glare to Jaebum. Jinyoung gulped down and look at Jaebum "relax, I'm just asking what is her name because she kinda look suspicious"

He explained to his so called possessive boyfriend. Jaebum look at the girl and watch the waiter walk to her. "Good Morning Ma'am, May I take your order?" The waiter said politely.

"I want Coffee" the girl said without removing her eyes at her phone. "Coffee for?" Finally the girl look up at the waiter. "Why are you asking my name? You supposed to serve it and not to call me okay?" The girl said strictly.

The waiter bowed down and mumbled a sorry to the girl. Jinyoung sighed as defeat, Jaebum chuckled to him and called the waiter. "I'm sorry about that, and I'm sorry for him for asking your help" he said pointing to Jinyoung, the younger pouted and raised his hand. "I'm hungry" Jaebum turn his head to Jinyoung and look at the menu.

"What do you want to eat?" Jinyoung happily got the menu from Jaebum. The older adored the cuteness of his loving boyfriend.

While the couples are eating, the girl that Jackson send left as he saw Mark walking to Jaebum's car at the parking lot. She run to Mark to stop her and play his role.

"Hey Mark, what are you doing here alone?" Mark was surprised to see the girl he have been hanging out when Jinyoung is in the hospital. "O-oh, Hi Sana, n-nothing just walking around" he then look away to sana and sighed, bringing his gaze back to sana.

Sana held Mark's hand and pulled him to yhe arcades. "Can you please get me teddy bears?" Sana ask shyly. Mark slowly nodded and smiled at the girl "o-okay"

The both played endlessly and not noticing that Jaebum and Jinyoung is on their way to Jaebum's car and about to go home. Sana and Mark have fun playing and forgot about their jobs.

Sana's Job was to watch the couple but now she's busy distracting Mark. While Mark's Job earlier is to damage Jaebum's car. He was crazy, crazy mad man. He wants Jinyoung back, and if he say he want, he'll make his own way to get them immediately.

Another update for you guys, as I said I dont have classes so I planned updating and this is it, hope you love the chapter. Love you all

-Yuan