Chapter 21: News

•2 Years After•

Mark and Jinyoung are sitting at the sofa cuddling each others. They are watching news. Then suddenly they got quiet hearing the news.

"Good Day Everyone, The famous Actor Im Jaebum is listing his Son Im Yugyeom to be the next Child Famous Actor. He wants his Son to continue his Job while his resting. Actor Im Jaebum told the media that he thinks he's getting older and need some rest. He said that he like to focus to his life and especially to his son more than to his Carrier. The further announcement will be revieled later afternoon. Good Day Everyone!"

With that Mark turn off the TV and look at Jinyoung. "So your ex lover has a child now, why don't we try that?" Mark kisses Jinyoung's neck but the younger let go of Mark's hold. "I-I'm not yet ready Mark"

Mark sighed and stand up. "Because you're still thinking of him! How could ypu move on when your still thinking of him?" Jinyoung stared at Mark and not speaking. He missed Jaebum. He missed being with him. 'Did I make a wrong choice?' He thought to himself.

"From now on Jinyoung, you would never think of him. All the pictures of you and him at your room, throw it! Or else I'm burning it infront of you" Mark shouted at him and left him alone at the sofa.

He quietly cry there, the maids comfort him and also gave him some glass of water to calm down him. He got outside to have fresh air and left a note to mark. Jinyoung went to the park where Jaebum and him usually play and meet. No one was going there now. Since the day Jaebum left, the park was empty. The town president wants to close the park but they need Jaebum to sign to the contract.

Jaebum and Jinyoung's house was being use by Jackson and Youngjae. He said to the both of them to take care of the house while him and Mark are away from him. Mark once decided to the both of them to move to America but Jinyoung said he wants to say at korea with his Mom. But Mark made a deal. They won't go to America unless Jinyoung will living with him. Jinyoung felt Mark was not loving but torturing him. He wanted to ran away but mark has his ways to find him.

Jinyoung then walk out of the park and decided to visit Jackson and Youngjae. But he might regret it because he might remember everything from the house. He might remember when Jaebum took advantage on him, which is Jinyoung lately finding it and wants it. He cursed himself from not choosing Jaebum. He called a cab and told the address of their house.

When the cab pulled out of the road Jinyoung starred at the window blankly. He remembered the familiar places that their passing. One of them is the orphanage, second is where Jaebum always buy Jinyoung cotton candy. He look away and stared at the road. He don't want to remember everything.

When they arrived at the house he slowly walk towards the house. When he reach the door he knock two times. When the door opened Jackson immediately hug the younger. Youngjae peek outside too and hug Jinyoung.

When Mark is hurting Jinyoung, Jackson and Youngjae are the ones who's taking care of him and comforting him. But he miss Jaebum comforting him. Jinyoung regret everything, even being born. He sat at the living room and look around. Every inch of the house make him remember Jaebum. Jackson and Youngjae told him to not go there if he still doesn't moved on from Jaebum. But Jinyoung being a stubborn he was, wants to go there.

Jackson suffered too, without Jaebum. He treated him like his own old brother. Jaebum save him many times from the bullies so thats why being a brother to Jaebum is the only way to pay him. Mark looks like he enjoy without Jaebum, because Jinyoung is already him and there's nothing to be jealous of. When Jinyoung is looking at Jaebum's photo he once caught by mark, and the older punished him. He didn't let Jinyoung leave his room, eat and do anytbing.

Mark became a sweet person when he needs something to Jinyoung, but when he didn't get it he will be the colder one. Jinyoung gave Mark everything but having sex with Mark, is the thing that he don't like. Mark forces him but Jinyoung is fighting back. And then where Mark loses his temper and hit Jinyoung.

The three of them talk about their lifes, Jinyoung didn't told them how Mark treat him because he don't want anybody to feel worried to him.

After the story telling Jinyoung decided to go back to the park before going back home. He silently left the house and walk back to the park even though its far away. It's late at night and no one else is outside. If someone is outside Jinyoung hope it was a killer so it was would end his life. But he remember what Jaebum said to him, to not hurt himself and be happy. He force himself to smile and walk faster to the park until he reaches the park.

It was so quiet and no one dare to come. And beside its late at night and no one will probably come.

Jinyoung sat down the swing and sway it slightly. "Hey" Jinyoung look around and see a man with a hoodie covering his face. Jinyoung stood up from his sit and look at the guy. "Who are you?" Jinyoung stepped back because the man is approaching him. The guy took of his hoodie before speaking. "I told you to forget about me, but why are you here at the park?"

A very short chapter but hope you guys love it and the previous one.. Sorry again for late updates I'm just having a hard time, but I'm okay now... again love y'all

-Yuan