Chapter 12: A Day

Jaebum woke up and sun is shining through his window. Its saturday and he was thinking to spend his whole day to the orphanage with Yugyeom. But an idea came up to his mind.

He got his phone from the nightstand. He dialed Jinyoung's mom phone and texted her.

———————————————————————

Meanwhile at Jinyoung's place..

"Why did you block him Jinyoung? I told you, you supposed to sort this things out with him" Jinyoung's mother explained to him but Jinyoung ignored his mother. "He's annoying me mom!" Jinyoung repliead to his mom and stood from his sit.

"Whats so wrong with that?" Her mom argued back. When his mom is about to speak her phone vibrated.

Jaebum
Eomma it's Jaebum, I was wondering if I could ask Jinyoung out?"

Jinyoung noticed his mom smiled and knows the reason why. 'Father just keep telling him lame jokes' he thought but boy he was wrong. His mom replied to Jaebum

Eomma
Ofcourse sweetie, don't worry I'll force him.
Pick him up, thanks.
Here's the address 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

Again Jinyoung notice his mom smiling widely.  "Now you look weird mom, who is it?" Jinyoung had his eyes at his mother and was about to tease him with his father but shut his mouth when his mother spoke. "It's Jaebum"

Jinyoung smiles quickly turned into a frown and gave a weird look to his mother. "Fix yourself, He's picking you up" Jinyoung's eyes widened and about to argue to his mom

"Ops, no buts Jinyoung. You're going with him and sort things out okay? Now go fix yourself" Jinyoung quickly obeyed to his mother command because he dont want to make things worse with his mom. He ran to his room and started finding good clothes.

He throw clothes at the whole room, he can't find some decent clothes that he will look good, even though his parents keep complimenting him. He decided to wear a white sweat shirt and white skinny jeans. He fix the things that he have thrown and ran down stairs.

He met his mom at the same spot and talking to someone on her phone. "Mom do I look Good?" He mumbled his mom gave him a big thumbs up and smiled. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and use some cologne. 'Why did I look like I'm excited?" He thought to himself.

"Oh shit, your doomed Jinyoung" he whisper to himself. He heard footstep and assuming its his mom. "You look good sweetie" Jinyoung just smiled at his mom and continue finding a perfect cologne that will suit him. "You look like excited sweetie" his mom teases him but Jinyoung do is shrugged it off. "N-no I am not Mom" Jinyoung replied stuttering. When he look at his Mom, who was raising his left brow and smirking, Jinyoung knows that his mom is teasing him.

When Jinyoung rolled his eyes, he left the kitchen and heard his mom laugh. The door bell rang and he was put of his mind and immediately open it and forget that it was Jaebum.

He stood there frozen, 'why would he dressed like that? So hot' Jinyoung thought and shrugged it off when he heard Jinyoung's mom shout. "Jaebum-ah, welcome, come in have some juice" Jinyoung step aside and watch his mom give Jaebum a juice.

The two have a staring contest and Jinyoung first avoided Jaebum stares. Jinyoung's mom pretend to cough and gets the attention of the both male. "You look handsome Jaebum-ah" Jinyoung's mom complimented and Jinyoung rolled his eyes to Jaebum.

Jaebum noticed it and continue to smile. Jinyoung stealing glances to Jaebum, the older seems to notice and widened his smile. "Ah-Thank you Eomma" Jaebum replied softly and bowed down. "Jaebum-ah remember to bring Jinyoung back here 6pm, okay?" Jaebum nidded and glance at Jinyoung who avoided his eyes to the older.

Jinyoung's mom decided to let them go now. Jaebum open the door for Jinyoung, the younger just walk out of the house and not glancing at Jaebum. When they reach the parking, Jaebum open the door for Jinyoung but he noticed that Jinyoung's face expression is different.

"I have hands, I can open doors" Jinyoung said bitterly and got in of the car. Jaebum sighed and put his smile back and enter the car too. Jaebum sat at his comfortably and look at Jinyoung. "Where do you wanna go?" Jaebum ask, not removing his eyes from Jinyoung.

"You're the one asking me out, then you'll ask me where do I want to go?" Jinyoung pretend to be angry but he can't. Jaebum gulped down and eyes on the road and start driving.

While driving his thinking of what places should be nice to take Jinyoung. 'Should I buy coffee for him? Besudes he likes coffee' Jaebum thought to himself and focus on driving. They arrived at Jinyoung's favorite coffee shop and the younger frown turns into a smile. He can't help but to smile, atleast Jaebum can still remember his favourites.

Jaebum remembered what Jinyoung said at the parking lot and decided to slow down his steps and let Jinyoung go first. Jinyoung entered the coffee shop and soon Jaebum followed too.

They walk towards the counter and take their order. "What can I do for you?" The woman said and smiled to the both boys. Jaebum took their menu and gave one to Jinyoung. "I'll have caramel macchiato"  Jinyoung said to Jaebum and hand back the menu.

"One Caramel Macchiato and Iced Americano please" Jaebum said to the woman, and wait for her to finished their orders. The woman got back with their orders and smiled to them. Jaebum gave the money and wait for his change.

"Here's your change sir, by the way~" Jinyoung raised a brow to the woman and look at Jaebum who is looking at the woman too. "Are you a couple?" Jaebum almost chocked his Iced Americano and look at Jinyoung, who is looking down. Jinyoung felt hands intertwining with his and he didn't bother to remove it. He missed the warm of Jaebum's hands and how Jaebum caressed Jinyoung's hands in his.

"Ahm, N-no. We're just friends" Jaebum smiled and held Jinyoung outside. When they got out Jinyoung stared at Jaebum the whole time. 'You are just a friend Jinyoung, don't imagine things' he thought to himself. They got back at Jaebum's car and just drink their coffees all the way and not removing their holding hands while Jaebum is driving.

I have nothing to say everyone, I'm trying my best to update you haha even tho I am sick but anyways don't mind me and love ya'll

-Yuan