Chapter 5: Stranger

It was monday again another week has to come again. but Jinyoung stayed at his room and not wanting to go out. He felt disgusted by his self. He look at the clock and it was '6 Am'.

He lifted himself up and sat at the bed. Then he remembers what happen to him and Jb, how the boy took advantage on him. He heard a soft knocked at his door. "Jirongiee talk to me please, let me explain please, I brought some foods too" as he heard those voice he cried more.

Jinyoung didn't respond and just cry inside quietly. Jb didn't give up, he didn't go to school either. He makes food for Jinyoung but the food that he makes never been touched. He sighed and once again he ate what he cooks for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung is a smart kid, before he locked himself up that night. He already put some snacks at his cabinet to prevent him from getting hungry. Everytime he heards Jb's voice he is easily getting annoyed now. Jb texted him too, just to convince him to get out of his room. But the younger didn't replied back.

After what happened to them Jb realised his mistake. He widened his eyes when he remembered what happen that night. He cried in his room, hitting his head at the wall and cursing to himself that its all his fault.

Soon Jb got out of his room to check if Jinyoung came out to eat but no. The food again was never been touch or eaten. He sighed and sat there. He reached a picture frame at the other side table, it was a picture of him and Jinyoung. A five year old Jinyoung and Six year old Jb, hugging at the middle of snow fall. He missed that time. He missed Jinyoung. He missed being with Jinyoung everyday at the couch cuddling.

Once again he knocked at door. "Jinyoung, you haven't eaten this whole two weeks!" He was not mad at Jinyoung, he was mad about himself with some reasons. "Just please come out Jinyoung, please talk to me, did you know its hard for me too? And by the way did you know that the school was about to kicked you out? I just used my time to convinced them to not, but now Its like I've wasted my time to that. Please talk to me now, Im sorry okay? Im sorry Jirongie"Jb slowly slided down and sat at the floor infront of Jinyoung's room.

On the other hand, Jinyoung again felt guilty for not letting his Hyung to explain. But what he has done was enough for him. Jinyoung sat down infront of his door and listen to Jb who is crying outside. He sighed heavily and decided to face his hyung. But he promised himsef that he will act cold hearted man towards his hyung.

As Jb hears a unlocking door he immediately stand up and wiped his tears away. He smiled slowly when he saw Jinyoung coming out from the room, but suddenly his smile faded. As he saw bruises hickeys that came from him make his smile and heart gone. Jinyoung's very puffy eyes was another reason too. He immediately hugged the younger and peck its forehead. He rubs Jinyoung's back, but he was shocked by the youngers action.

"Hands off, I feel disgusted" Jb quickly pulled away and make distance to the younger. As the younger walk towards the kitchen and sat at the kitchen to eat the food. Jb was gladly to see the younger eating but there was a part of his hart was aching.

"Jir— Quiet please, can you see? Im eating?" Jb then looked down. Starred at the floor.'what happened to the sweet and calm Jinyoung?' He asked himself and stared at the younger. "What are you looking at?" Jinyoung smirked and Jb just weakly smiles at Jinyoung.

"The bruises? The marks? Don't worry I'll get rid of this, and besides I feel dirty with it" with that he stand up and walked back to his room. Jb who was left at the kitchen and clutching his heart. He ran towards Jinyoung and grabbed his wrist. "Jinyoung let's talk" Jinyoung tried to snatched his wrist away but the older is stronger than him.

"We're already talking" he raised a brow to Jb and finally stole his wrist away. "Not in this way Jinyoung, and can you please stop being rude?" He forced himself not to shout at Jinyoung but thr younger is trying him.

"So Im the rude one now? Ask the one who took advantage on me! And why would I even talk to you?!" Jinyoung raised his voice a little which surprised Jb.

"What you did is enough for me, you don't need to explain... and calling you hyung was not in my vocabulary now!" Jinyoung walked fast to his room, Jb didn't follow the younger and keep starring at him. It was his fault so Jinyoung talked to him like that. It hurts for Jb too, the one you love is now treating you like a stanger.

When Jinyoung is about to enter his room he took a final glance at Jb. And also Jb, after I get rid of this bruises, Im going to leave. And besides Im older enough and I can handle myself. Forget all the promises we've made. Its not going to work any more" with that he shut the door loudly. Jb then throw all things that he can see, even the plates that Jinyoung left. He's angry. Not at Jinyoung. Because of himself.

He started crying out loud and being a mad guy and who acted like hulk. He look at his mess and brush his hand at his hair and grabbed it roughly. He screamed so loud and and got to his room and shut it loud.

Okay so there's nothing to say, I just sucked right know. I think this story is boring so yeah....

But still love those who'd reading this and voting. Thank you.

-Yuan