Chapter 38: Preparation

Jaebum and Jinyoung went out with Yugyeom and Hyunjin. They decided to visit Jinyoung's Mom. The ride was 1 and a half hour that causes Hyunjin and Yugyeom to sleep, while Jaebum and Jinyoung are wide awake. Jaebum was driving with one hand while his other hand was intertwined with Jinyoung's.

They reach Jinyoung's house, they wake Hyunjin up and as soon the boy waked up, he carried Yugyeom and went inside the house with Jaebum and Jinyoung.

Jinyoung's Mom and Dad welcomed them, Jinyoung's mom get Yugyeom from Hyunjin

As they arrived, Jaebum got a call and excuse himself "honey, I'll just go outside and answer this call" Jinyoung calmly nodded and got Yugyeom from Hyunjin's arm.

Jaebum went outside then answer the call. "Yup? Whats up?" He asked. "Thats good. Make sure that everything is okay. The place and the designs."

After that he ended the call and went back inside the house. He found Jinyoung and Yugyeom at the sofa watching cartoons. Jaebum sat beside Jinyoung and rest his head at Jinyoung's shoulder. "What happened?" Jaebum shook his head and hugs Jinyoung while resting his head at the youngers shoulder. "I just miss you so much"

Jinyoung smile and kiss Jaebums's head and lean his head at Jaebum's head. The two adults fell asleep and then their child woke up and started to cry. Good thing that Hyunjin is already there and get Yugyeom. He took Yugyeom outside and played with him outside

Soon Jinyoung woke up. "Darling, go up stairs, sleep at our room" Jinyoung woke Jaebum up, the older hummed in response. "Come on don't sleep here"

Jaebum then opened his eyes. "Yes peach" Jinyoung blush at the nickname and keep patting Jaebum. "You're still laying down, stand up old man" Jinyoung tease. That make Jaebum stood up.

"Hey I'm not an old man" Jinyoung chuckled and went upstairs with Jaebum. When they reach their bedroom Jaebum quickly laid down to their bed. Jinyoung look at his boyfriend peacefully sleeping again.

Jinyoung put the covers up and about to leave the room when Jaebum called him. "Jinyoung" the younger walk back to his boyfriend and hummed in response. "Sleep with me" Jinyoung then smiled, and joined Jaebum at the bed without hesitating.

"Hug me" Jaebum said. "So needy" Jinyoung tease the older again and hug him, he rest his face at Jaebum's chest while hugging the older. Before his eyes, he felt Jaebum kiss his head and Jinyoung smiled, hugging his boyfriend more tighter.

The two of them fall asleep. Both of them need that rest because they have been through a lot of things at the past. They also need time for each other and to Hyunjin and Yugyeom. They treated Hyunjin as their son, just like how they treat Yugyeom.

The couple are grateful now that there's no one or there's nothing that can separate the both of them again. They are finally starting a new life and already forgotten what happen at the past, the fights, the misunderstanding and all painful memories that happened in the past is now forgotten.

And now Jaebum is planning to propose to Jinyoung and ready to start the new life they wanted. Having more time to each other can help them to release all the stress they have, and can truly forget all the memories of the past. But not the memories of their childhood days, they grew up together, and not expecting to be together now. Only Jaebum wants now is to grow older with Jinyoung.

Soon Jinyoung woke up, it was already afternoon and they haven't eat lunch yet. He decided to cook for the both of them before waking Jaebum up. He headed down stairs and started to cook.

As he start cooking, Hyunjin suddenly appears at the kitchen. "Oh Hyunjin, have you eaten something?" Jinyoung ask as he continue cooking. "Yeah, I fell asleep why taking yugyeom to sleep. hehe"Hyunjin said shyly.

Jinyoung hummed in response, then closing the food and wait for the food to boil, he look at Hyunjin. "Perfect! Eat with us Hyunjin" hyunjin smilef and nodded. He sat there still waiting for the food.

The food is now done. "Hyunjin, can you please set the table? I'll wake Jaebum up" Jinyoung said and Hyunjin smiled ear to ear and showing to thumbs up to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung then went upstairs, to their shared room. He opened the door quietly so he won't disturb Jaebum, although he would wake him up, he wants it to be him who will actually waking Jaebum up. He pat Jaebum's head and kiss it's forehead. "Bummie, wake up. Let's eat Hyunjin is waiting for us" Jinyoung said sweetly as he peck Jaebum's nose.

Jaebum groans and slowly opened his eyes. He immediately smile as he see's Jinyoung's face close to him. The older immediately pulled Jinyoung to a hug that made the younger surprise by his actions. He slap Jaebum's shoulder, "come on now, let's eat Hyunjin is waiting" Jinyoung said while tracing his fingers to Jaebum's chest.

"Kiss me first" Jaebum try to act cute infront of his boyfriend. Jinyoung slightly blush and rolled his eyes, his boyfriend seems to be a tough man but acts just like a baby. He then peck Jaebum's lips and finally got up. Jaebum then smiled as he got what he wanted then stood up.

They went down stairs hand in hand. Soon they reach the kitchen and sat down. Jaebum got the rice and putting some rice to Jinyoung's plate then to Hyunjin also. Jinyoung smiled as Jaebum keep putting foods at Hyunjin's plate, just likr what fathers do. They decided to eat now, they finish all the food and thanked Jinyoung for cooking a delicious food.

"I'll wash the dishes" hyunjin offered his kindness. The couple smiled and nodded. Then Jaebum pulled Jinyoung at the stairs "let's take a shower" Jinyoung blush and look down. He's shy that Jaebum will got to see his body. Again.

"You shower first" Jinyoung answered. "But I want to shower with you" Jaebum pouted. "Your so needy today Jaebum?" Jinyoung tease him. "I just miss you so much" Jaebum said as he leaned foreard to press his lips to Jinyoung's.

Jaebum then grab Jinyoung's hand and run upstairs to take a shower. Together.

So hey guys! It's been a while! I'm so very very very sorry, I am trully for updating for so very late. Actually last 2 months I was planning to update this book but my app got a problem, while I'm clicking the publish button my app will autoexit so I got pissed and deleted it, but then I started writing a new book which is "W̸O̸L̸F̸"

Please support it because I think that is my last JJP fanfic and try new ships of the other groups now. Please support it as much as you support this book! I love you all!! And also keep safe everyone!!

-Yuan