Chapter 36: Thank You

Every time Jinyoung tried to talk to Jaebum, the older just look at him blankly and look back again at the television. But what could Jinyoung do? He's in trauma, all he could do is take care of the older. Every time that Jaebum will fell asleep, Jinyoung would sit beside Jaebum's bed and keep praying and saying Thank you for giving Jaebum a second chance to live.

Jackson and Youngjae noticed too how stressed Jinyoung look. They already talk to him that he should take a rest but Jinyoung is too stubborn to agree with their idea.

Few weeks have past and Jaebum is recovering, now he's talking to everyone around him. Jinyoung was finally glad that Jaebum is in good condition now. And tomorrow is the day where Jaebum can go home now. Jinyoung informed Hyunjin about what happen and told him not to worry.

Jaebum is now back to himself but sometimes there's a ting details of his life and moment with Jinyoung because of his trauma. But he managed to not speak of anything related from the past even though it was happy time with Jinyoung, so that he can't hurt Jinyoung with his words.

Today Jaebum is going home with his normal self. Jaebum want to go out with the others but Jinyoung said that he need to take rest for a bit before they could hang out.

Jaebum obeyed and let Jinyoung take care of him. The both of them stayed at Jaebum's parents house. The both of them are cuddled up at Jaebum's bed, Jaebum hug Jinyoung tightly and not wanting to let go.

After 2 hours of cuddling, the two of them fell asleep. Jaebum who was hugging Jinyoung with his left arm, while Jinyoung is sleeping at Jaebum's right arm.

Meanwhile Hyunjin is having a hard time with his sister, and for taking Yugyeom to sleep. The child was having a hard time to sleep and wanting to hug his Father, but since his father was hugging someone, he couldn't sleep. Hyunjin tried to sway around while tapping Yugyeom's back to prevent him for crying more louder.

After reading 3 story books, Yugyeom finally fell asleep, and Hyunjin was glad that he made Yugyeom to sleep. And now he is sleepy too, he laid down beside Yugyeom and close his eyes.

The next morning, Jaebum wokes up and find Jinyoung at his side, sleeping. He slowly leaned down and kiss Jinyoung's forehead. He stood up from their bed and walks towards to the kitchen and make breakfast.

Jaebum made 3 dishes for him, Jinyoung, Yugyeom and Hyunjin. The dish was enough for all of them. After making the breakfast, Jaebum went to their shared room and crawl to Jinyoung. He peppered Jinyoung with kisses, in his cheeks, nose, lips, forehead and neck.

Jinyoung opened his eyes and smile as he looks at the face closer to his face. 'What a good view to start my day' Jinyoung said in his mind. He quickly peck Jaebum's lips and push him down to the floor and ran to the kitchen. Jaebum followed the younger to the kitchen.

Jinyoung's jaw dropped as he saw the foods infront of him. He then look at Jaebum, "Did you make all of these?" Jaebum smiled and nodded. Jinyoung's lips curved into a big smile.

Jaebum pulled a chair and signalled Jinyoung to sit down, Jinyoung obeyed and Jaebum push in the chair and sat beside Jinyoung. Jaebum watch Jinyoung eat, He thinks that it is the most sweetest or adorble way to make Jinyoung fall for him even more.

Jinyoung's cheeks turned bright red and tried to avoid Jaebum's gaze. He munched the food awkwardly and his smile doesn't fade away. He eats his food with his small smile and red cheeks. Jinyoung rolled his eyes because he can't take that anymore, he slapped Jaebum's arm and look at him sternly. Jaebum chuckled as he sat closer to Jinyoung. He rested his head at Jinyoung's shoulder while his hand was finding its way to Jinyoung's waist.

They finish eating and after finishing, Jaebum pulled Jinyoung in the sofa and sat. Jinyoung sat at Jaebum's lap, while both Jaebum's hands were hugging Jinyoung. They watched movies until their eyes got tired of watching.

The couple didn't do anything just to cuddle the whole day. Jinyoung thought that maybe Jaebum just missed him the time that he is still at the hospital. Jaebum doesn't talk that much and just listen to Jinyoung's story.

He enjoyed listening to Jinyoung's voice while combing its hair, kissing its forehead, nose and lips, then hugged the younger. Jinyoung find that cute and sweet, he want to stay like that forever and nothing could apart them.

Jinyoumg fell asleep on top of Jaebum. The older carried the younger to their bedroom. After carrying the younger, Jaebum went to the bathroom and decided to clean himself up. After taking a bath, Jaebum called Jackson and Youngjae to come to their house and talk about something. The two boys agreed and not any longer, sooner they've arrived at Jaebum's house.

The two boys eyes widened as they saw Jaebum dressed well [picture above is Jaebum's outfit] "what's with the outfit?" Youngjae ask. "You didn't tell us to dress up sexy~~ like that" Jackson pointed at Jaebum's outfit.

"Can you guys shut up for a minute and let me talk?" The two boys look to each other and nodded. "Well I was planning to buy a ring for Jin— YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY JINYOUNG?!" The two boys cutted him and shouted.

"Shh! What the fuck guys? He is sleeping" Jackson and Youngjae covered their mouths and starred at Jaebum. "So you're going to marry Jinyoung" Jackson ask and look at Jaebum teasingly. "Well~kinda? Maybe? Or yes? Yeah that's what I want" the two boys gasp and whispered scream and sang a congratulations.

Jaebum rolled his eyes and pulled the boys out of the house and led them to Jackson's car and drove to the mall, where Jaebum can buy a beautiful and expensive ring for his one and inly love, Jinyoung.

So guys I want to tell you something. The reason why the update takes longer because random things will pop out of my mind and you know I am out of my mind so I will write what ever runs to my mind. So this chapter was done last sunday but I edited it and change the whole chapter. Because it sucks, I don't know what is wrong with me this week and my mind is out of the world. I dont know or maybe because of school works.

And yeah one of the reason is, my father hired a teacher to teach mo to speak tagalog and and a little english. I didn't agree to my father to hire a enish teacher because I believe that I can learn by myself so yeah thats what happened last week.

So I'll be ending this book, and 3 more chapters then it's done. And Guys this is a biggest challenge for me that I have done and maybe for you readers. IF THIS BOOK REACHES 1K VOTES I WILL PUBLISH MY LAST JJP FANFIC AND I THINK YOU'LL LOVE THE CONCEPT OF THE STORY!! so I hope that this book reaches 1k votes!! Thats all for today!! Thank you and I love you all

-Yuan