Chapter 23: Coming Back

Mark, Jinyoung, Jackson and Youngjae are on vacation. All of them has nothing to do so Jackson planned to take a vacation with them.

Jackson planned to rent only one room for the four of them but Mark told them to buy a separate room for him and Jinyoung. The latter didn't dare to refuse because he don't want Mark to be angry again to him.

In the past, he was happy with Mark but now he's regretting choosing Mark over Jaebum. He still missed Jaebum but he keep it inside to himself so Mark won't caught him again thinking about Jaebum. When the day Jaebum left, he always wear Jaebum's necklace, to reduce his thoughts of missing the older. He sometimes prayed that he could meet Jaebum again and try to get him back, but he knows that it's impossible.

When they arrived at the hotel they rented Mark pulled Jinyoung to their room. Once they entered their room Mark leaded their way to the bedroom. As soon as they reach the bedroom, Mark push Jinyoung down and causes him to lay down the bed. He leaned down and pinned Jinyoung at the bed.

"Mark" Jinyoung called out the older and his about to stop him but the older started licking, biting and kissing Jinyoung's neck. "M-mark" Jinyoung widened his eyes when he blurted out, he sounded like he moaned for that and Mark smirk. Jinyoung push him hard and Mark fell to the floor.

"What is your problem?!" Mark shouted and pinned Jinyoung down again. "Mark! Get off of me!" Once again Jinyoung pushed him and ran out of the room, but before he can open the door Mark already grabbed his arms. "You are not going anywhere!" He pulled Jinyoung back to the room and push him inside and got the keys from the cabinet and lock it.

"MARK OPEN THE DOOR!"

"MARK LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"MARK!"

"MARK!"

Jinyoung shouted. He keep punching the door and started crying. He hugged his knees and rest his head there. He started crying very hard, he wish he could turn back the time when, Jaebum is still with him, When Jaebum taking care of him, When Jaebum keep protecting him. In short he misses Jaebum.

Jinyoung didn't eat that night, he was just curled up at the bed quietly sobbing. "J-jaebum, I-I need y-you" Jinyoung whispered before drifting into a deep slumber.

🔒🔑

Hyunjin took care and paid his attention to Yugyeom but most especially to Jaebum. But the older seems don't notice it so he felt relieved.

Hyunjin was sweating really hard when he saw Jaebum was undressing himself and getting ready for his work. Hyunjin didn't take his eyes off the older when the older is not looking at him. 'How this Man can handle seducing me?' He ask himself and smiled. He then went to Yugyeom who is reaching a bottle of sugar.

"No sugar Yugyeomie!" Hyunjin warned him, the child pouted and look at him. "Your Daddy will get mad at you if you eat sugar" Yugyeom nodded and left the kitchen and Hyunjin following him behind.

Jaebum bid his goodbye to Hyunjin and peck Yugyeom's forehead. He drove his car to he meeting place with his secretary. While driving he hummed his favorite song, and also Jinyoung's favorite song. He can't stop singing it because it's the only way he can do to remember everything from him.

He tries to forget about Jinyoung but every time he tries it, he keep remembering the younger. He still doesn't moved on, he still loves Jinyounv but Jinyoung broke him. Jinyoung broke his Heart. The chance being together was taken away, and all of those years, Jaebum stop pointing the fault to Mark. Since he left, he started to blame himself and not Mark. 'Why I didn't fight for him? Why do I have to run away?' Thats the only thing that Jaebum keep thinking everytime, everyday and everywhere.

When he arrives at the cafe he spotted his secretary at the corner of the cafe. His manager is already there so it means he's late. "Sorry I'm late" his manager nodded and pat his shoulder. "It's okay"

"So lets start" his manager said and gave the documents to Jaebum. Yugyeom's carrier will start when he turns 10 years old. After signing the contract they have a small talk about Jaebum's life and Yugyeom. After the chitchatting his manager ask Jaebum.

"So what plans do you have?" Jaebum sighed and smile. "I want to visit my hometown" he smiled even though he knows that visiting his hometown will make him and Jinyoung meet again. But he missed his family amd his hometown. But Jaebum's main goal is remove all his connections to Jinyoung. He wants to cut all connections to Jinyoung so badly he don't know why but his only reason is seeing all the connections they have wanting him to steal Jinyoung, but he knows that Jinyoung is already happy with Mark so he decided to cut all connections he had with Jinyoung.

Jaebum thinks it's the only way to moved on and forget everything about Jinyoung. Even though he still loves him but he needed it.

Shortest chapter sorry guys, but it's according to my plan... and by the way the story is about to end hahahahaha... but trust me all of the upcoming chapters will be interesting...

-Yuan