Chapter 22: Dreams

Jinyoung woke up in his dream.

Did I actually talk to him last night?

Please tell me it's true!

I missed you Jaebum!

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Mark entered in his room. He look down but mark cupped his cheeks. "I'm sorry for yesterday" Jinyoung smiled and nodded.

The both of them leaned closer and kiss. When they pulled away mark peck his lips again and starred at the younger. "What happen last night?" Jinyoung ask.

"Youngjae called me and said you fall asleep at their couch and I came there to pick you up" Jinyoung then think of his dream, he slowly nodded so Mark won't doubt to his actions.

"Are you hungry?" The younger nodded and left the room with mark hand in hand.

🔒🔑

"Daddy are you sure about your decision?" Yugyeom ran to his father's room to ask him if he's not joking. "Yes! I'm sure Gyeomie" Jaebum signalled Yugyeom to sit down between his lap while watching a movie.

Jaebum knows that Yugyeom is older enough to spoil him as a baby, but Yugyeom is the only one that he has. Even though Yugyeom is 8 years old now, he wants to treat the kid as a baby and nothing would change that.

"Daddy?" Jaebum hummed in response and look at the kid that is sitting between his lap. "Did papa loves you? And me?" Jaebum starred at his son. He combs Yugyeom's hair using his hand and kiss it's forehead.

"I think he does but~" Jaebum doesn't know how to say it to his son and keep looking everywhere as if he'll find the answer. "He does love you but, he loves another guy" he notice Yugyeom's smile became a sad one.

"Yes Jinyoung dont love me" Yugyeom widened his eyes upon hearing the name. Jaebum then realise that he said Jinyoung's name at the kid. "Daddy you mean, the one who came with you in the orphanage?" Yugyeom asked Jaebum while giggling between Jaebum's lap.

Jaebum sighed and nodded. Then again yugyeom's smile become sadder. "But why he didn't love you?" Jaebum sighend and put Jinyoung away from him. He bent down to reach yugyeom's height. "Gyeomie, there's no permanent in this world, at first, he will love you but in the end he will find another one to love. That's how life work Gyeomie... so when you grow up, don't be like daddy, because back then I made many mistakes. When you grow up find a person to love you and who will love you back, okay?"

Yugyeom nodded and ran back to his room. Jaebum sighed and stood up, he went to his cabinet and search sometbin inside. He grabbed a jacket and get something inside the pocker. It's a silver, round thing and expensive one. A ring. He sighed, he found another box beside his clothes and saw a little chains. [the one that is use for necklace, I dont know what is it]

He put the ring at the chains and wear it, to look like more a necklace. He got removed his sweat shirt and leave bis room topless and wearing boxer. He reach their kitchen, he put an apron and start cooking for their breakfast.

He finished cooking and went to Yugyeom's room. His room is a mess, He totally need someone to took care of Yugyeom while his busy at his work for signing papers. While eating someone knock at the door. Jaebum didn't take off his apron and went to the door.

Once he opened a cute little guy was standing there, the guy just starred at him, well not actually to Jaebum, to Jaebum's body. "A-ah- ah h-he-hello, I-I j-just came h-here to a-ask if y-you k-know any work I could go t-to, and at-atleast I-I could pay f-for you" the guy keep stuttering and kee looking around to avoud Jaebum's stare.

Jaebum chuckled at the cute guy and patted its shoulders. "It's okay, come in" the guy slowly entered and saw yugyeom eating at the table. Then he look at Jaebum who is taking off his apron. The guy gulped down and focused to Jaebum. As Jaebum successfully remove his apron, he got back to his room and got some shirt at his cabinet. The guy followed Jaebum as he put a shirt. His muscles that flexing and how well built his body. The guy lick his bottom lip and focused to Jaebum who is putting a jeans now.

"Is it okay for you to babysit my Son?" Jaebum ask as he got out of his room. The boy smiled and nodded slowly. "By the way, you haven't introduced yourself yet?"

"O-oh y-yeah, My name is Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin" Jaebum smiled and continue talking to Hyunjin while Yugyeom is watching them.

Its already night and Hyunjin bid his goodbye, the two got to know more each other, and the younger even told Jaebum that he likes him since the day he started to be an actor. But Jaebum thinks that being in a relationship with someone who is very young to you, is kinda uncomfortable. But he has no feelings for the younger he just find him cute.

Jaebum then take Yugyeom to sleep and sang him a lullaby songs. He once hummed Jinyoung and his favorite song, but every time he does that, he felt pain all over his body. After taking Yugyeom to bed, Jaebum went to the terrace and look at the view. He sighed, he wonder how was Jinyoung doing, he hope nothing change at all but he remembered that he told Jinyoung to forget about him.

"He probably forgot me, maybe Mark and Him already had kids" as Jaebum whispered to himself he smiled knowing that Jinyoung is Happy with Mark.

Sorry for late updates I'm with my friends and having a vacation but I'll try to update all of you even I'm busy... take care always.

-Yuan