Chapter 13: Adore

The ride felt akward when the boys realised their intertwined hands. Jaebum focus his attention on the road and soon arrive at a convenience store. Jinyoung look confused and questioned himself 'why are we going here?'

They entered and Jinyoung just watch Jaebum picks chocolates and candies. Jaebum look at Jinyoung and notice that the younger is confuse. "We're going to the orphanage because I remember you like kids" Jaebum suddenly spoke up and focusing picking chocolate and candies.

Jinyoung smiles at the older, his happy that the older remembered all from the past but Jinyoung only remembered those promises that they kept. Soon they are dome buying chocolates and candies.

"Let's walk to the park" Jaebum said and smiled at Jinyoung. The younger nodded, he suddenly felt nervous because a memory suddenly flash to his mind.

"Jirongie, this is where we will always meet and play. My father built it for us. He said he wants us to be happ always. Then here at the park, we will kept promises to each other. And I will start making promises to you" Jinyoung sat at the bench while listening to the older. "I'll promise to be on your side everyday, I promise that hyung will protect Jirongie from bad guys" Jinyoung smiled to his hyung and nodded happily.

"Should I make promise too hyung?" Jinyoung asked the older and which is he nodded and smile. Jaebum sat beside Jinyoing and wait for the younger start promising. "Then I promise to be with you always hyung, I'll protect you from bad guys too" Jiyoung squeals while jumping on his seat. "No Jirongie, I am your hyung so I will protect you" Jinyoung pouted. "But hyung what if the bad guys hurt you? Who will protect you?" Jinyoung make a sad puppy look to his hyung and hoping he can convince his hyung.

"I can protect myself Jirongie, just promise hyung that you will stay with me always" Jaebum commanded and Jinyoung stand from his seat and extended his hand infront of his Hyung. "Pinky promise" Jaebum nodded and extended his arms too

"Why are we here?" Jinyoung asked because every promises that they've made is running to his mind. Jaebum's smile faded because he knows what Jinyoung would tell him. "U-uh w-were just gonna buy balloons for the k-kids" Jaebum explains to the younger and Jinyoung hummed in response. When they reach the park, Jinyoung look around and realise that the Park hasn't change at all. It more become crowded because many kids are playing at the park now. Jinyoung then turn his side and shocked when Jaebum was not on his side.

He look around and sighed in relief when he saw Jaebum far away buying balloons. He smiled he's ready to forgive Jaebum but his mind keep telling him to play hard to get at Jaebum. He smiled when he made up his mind. "I'll be playing hard to get for you Lim Jaebum" he whispered to himself and walk towards Jaebum's direction.

Jinyoung can see Jaebum struggling from carrying the two plastic bags of chocolate and candy and 15 pieces of balloons. Jinyoung is in the urge to help Jaebum but his mind keep tling him that Jaebum can do it. He don't know where to listen. Listen to his heart? Or listen to his mind?

"Give me that, I'll help you" Jinyoung said trying to steal the two plastic bags at Jaebum's hands but the older fight back and stop him. "No, I can handle it" Jaebum smiled in reassurance. But the younger seems not buying it. "You're struggling, let me help you" Jinyoung successfully get the two plastic bag at Jaebum's hand and smile at the older. Jinyoung carried it and fastened his walk. It's heavy though, but Jinyoung tried his best not to be obvious.

He screamed when someone held his wrist and cover his mouth when he saw it was only Jaebum. "Come on, I'll get that" Jinyoung didn't fought back and watch Jaebum carry the bags and walk first. Soon Jinyoung followed the older back to the convenience store where his cat parked. Jaebum opened the back seat door and put the bags and balloons at the back. Jinyoung just stare at the older or rather than adore him.

Jinyoung was snapped out of his thoughts when Jaebum shake him while holding his both shoulders. Jinyoung mumbled a sorry and let Jaebum open the door for him. Once they entered the car and drove at the orphanage. The ride was fast and soon they arrived the orphanage.

Jinyoung entered the door and was greeted with loud and noisy kids running to Jaebum. He smiles at the sight, seeing Jaebum this so close to the kids making his heart flutters. He watch the kids ran to Jaebum.

"Jaebum Hyung!"

"Jaebum Hyung!"

"Appa!"

Jinyoung turned his head to tbe boy who called Jaebum  'Appa' . He watched Jaebum hugged the kids one by one. He called Jinyoung to seat beside him and the kid who called him 'Appa' Jaebum gave them balloons one by one with the help of Jinyoung. The kids didn't ask a question to Jaebum, asking who is with he, and just enjoy the presents that was given by Jaebum.

The kids shouts when they receive the balloons and soon Jaebum brought out the two plastic bags that contains the chocolate and candies. The kids scream in excitement. But one who is not seems enjoying the give away.

It was the kid who called Jaebum 'Appa' Jinyoung walk to the kid and bent down and smiled. "Hello Mister, what's your name? And why are you with Appa?" The kid asked Yugyeom. Jinyoung smiled at the kid and sat beside him.

"My name is Jinyoung, Park Jinyoung. I am your Appa's friend" Jinyoung said and keep his smile. "Appa said his friend left him alone" Jinyoung smile quickly faded and look at Jaebum. Who was laughing with the kids.

He look back at the kid and just let his thoughts flow through his head. "Jinyoung Hyung, are you there? Hello?" Jinyoung then snapped out of his thoughts when he saw the kid waving his hands infront of his face. He smiled weakly at the kid. "By the way Jinyoung Hyung my name is Yugyeom, Kim Yugyeom and someday I will be Im Yugyeom" the kid said in cheery tone. And smile adoringly at Jinyoung.

Sorry again for late updates and sorry for this boring chapter.... But still hope you like it... love y'all and take care always...

-Yuan