Chapter 26: Making Love

••WARNING••BXB••BADWORDS••
                          ••••••18+••••••
•••     Strictly forbidden to kids and for those who can't read stuffs like this    •••

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All of the guest arrived and started having a party while the 7 boys gather at the living room and started drinking.

Hyunjin is stopping Jaebum from drinking but the older man didn't listen to him. Hyunjin look at Jinyoung who is already drunk, he smiled. Hyunjin and Jinyoung stood up and went somewhere, the rest of the boys didn't notice the two leaving.

Mark was already drunk and Jackson told him that he will drive him home. Mark agreed and when his about to bid his goodbye to Jinyoung, the latter was gone beside him. He told youngjae to find Jinyoung but he notice that Hyunjin is gone too.

Ten minutes have past and soon Hyunjin came back, he sat beside Jaebum and look at the older. "You should take a rest" he whispered, Jaebum groaned and stood up. Hyunjin assisted him and went to Jaebum's room.

Jaebum's Mom and Dad are already asleep at their room with Yugyeom and good thing that their room is sound proof so Yugyeom wont wake up. They reach Jaebum's room, before Hyunjin can open the door he stop. "By the way, Jinyoung is inside he fell asleep while talking to me earlier so I let him sleel at your room" Jaebum just hummed and open the door.

When he got inside he lock the door and was shock to the sight he was seeing. Jinyoung's polo is already off and his body was showing. Jaebum didn't drink too much so he can still control himself but his hormones is controlling him. He made his way towards Jinyoung, he ran his fingers to Jinyoung's abdomen to his neck.

Jaebum lick his upper lip and groaned. Jinyoung opened his eyes when he felt fingers at his body. As he saw Jaebum, he immediately pulled the older by its collar. Jinyoung crush his lips at Jaebum's. The older was shock and push away Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung you're drunk" Jaebum hold Jinyoung's both shoulder and yanked him. Jinyoung shrugged off and pulled Jaebum again but this time he pulled Jaebum from the neck. Jinyoung kiss Jaebum with so much passion. Not any longer Jaebum finally kiss back.

Jaebum leaned more closer and let Jinyoung loosen his tight at the bed and place his both hands at the back of his body.

Jaebum held Jinyoung's chin and lick Jinyoung's bottom lip and upper lip. Jaebum then nibble Jinyoung's lower lip and enjoying the taste of it.

 Jaebum then nibble Jinyoung's lower lip and enjoying the taste of it