Chapter 33: Sweet Revenge

Jaebum and Jinyoung went to Jaebum's parents house to fetch Hyunjin and Yugyeom. They decided to live at their old house, and let Hyunjin stay and besides Hyunjin is alone and his family was nowhere to be found. He was glad that Jinyoung and Jaebum let him stay with them.

At their age gap, Jinyoung and Jaebum treated Hyunjin as their son. Hyunjin become more sweeter because he has someone to love him. He treated Yugyeom as a brother now, he wish that Jaebum and Jinyoung would not let him go even his family show up.

The four of them is going back home, so they could take a rest, Jackson and Youngjae is not around and probably busy. They were glad that Mark didn't cause any troubles to them. None of them is aware that Mark is planning something, only Jackson.

Even though Jackson loved Mark before, his still going to stop the older from his plan. He don't want Mark to ruin anything again. He want Mark to change and he wants Mark to see his worth.

Mark doesn't give a shit to Jackson even though the younger confessed to him. Mark's mouth spoke only one word and its Jinyoung. He doesn't blame Jinyoung because he already knew that he loved Jaebum. But the times that Jinyoung chose Mark, it really break Jackson's heart. He didn't got angry at Jinyoung because he knew that Mark forces him to be with him. He was more shock when he heard from Jinyoung that, Mark is abusing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaebum, Jinyoung, Hyunjin and Yugyeom are about to go back home when a two black vans stopped infront of them. Many guys came out of the van holding guns. They started shooting the Jaebum's car.

Jaebum had covered Jinyoung, Yugyeom but he didn't notice that Hyunjin got shot at his shoulder. The two black vans ran away from the scene, the people started gathering at Jaebum's car, some took video and pictures and uploaded it. Some of them just watch and didn't even dare to call a ambulance.

Jinyoung is the one who called the ambulance. Soon the ambulance arrived and got Hyunjin out of Jaebum's car and headed him to the ambulance following by Jaebum and Jinyoung who was carrying a crying Yugyeom.

"Hyunjin stay with us" Hyunjin heared Jaebum's word before closing his eyes. The ambulance drove to the hospital followed by Jaebum, Jinyoung and Yugyeom in his arm.

They arrived at the hospital, all nurse are screaming to the people to give way, Hyunjin is nearly loosing blood. The nurses push Jaebum and Jinyoung away so they could not enter the room. Hyunjin's phone are at Jaebum's hands.

A text popped out of the screen, he read the name and assumed it was a girl. The name was, Yeji.

'He had a sister?' Jaebum ask himself as he look at the message

'He had a sister?' Jaebum ask himself as he look at the message. He ignored the messege and focus to what was happening. He put Hyunjin's phone at his pocket and tap his shoes impatiently.

Jinyoung tried swaying around so Yugyeom would fell asleep, he also sang a lullabby. Soon he succeeded, he sat beside Jaebum and rub his tights in a calming manner.

They informed Jackson and Youngjae, the two went to the hospital after their work. Jackson knew that Mark has something to do with it, he excuse himself and went outside.

He walk around the city until he stop at the dark street. There was a girl standing at the Dark and talking to someone at her phone.

"Oppa, I didn't get money to him, help me please?"
......
"What did you do to him?"
......
"That's nice, atleast he learned his lesson. By the way I'm on my way back there"

The girl vanish from the dark, Jackson has a strange feeling to the girl so he followed her. The girl walk and walk around until they arrived infront of an hospital, it was the hospital where Hyunjin was.

"Oppa, are you here now? I'm here outside" the girl called someone and continue walking. Jackson's eyes widened as he heard what the girl said. He ran to the other side of the building and look around. People at the hospital looked at him, like he was crazy.

Jackson didn't care about the looks, all he need to do is to find Mark. He keep telling to himsef that 'mark is here'. As he got closed at Hyunjin's room, he notice a person standing near to the lobby room and looking straight at Hyunjin's room. He went to the guy and pulled him.

The guy was shock and push Jackson. "What the fuck?" Jackson jaws dropped as he saw that the one he pulled is not Mark. He stood up and said sorry to the guy. His phone rang and he immediately answer. "Mark, what the fuck are you doing here?" He heard mark chuckled.

"So you already know I am here?" Mark ask sternly. "Ofcourse bitch, I followed the girl you send here" Jackson said as he walk to Hyunjin's room. "Ops the door is lock seunnie" Mark said as Jackson twisted the door knob but it was locked. "Mark I am warning you"

"Oh I've seen the lovely couple here outside, see you later seunnie" Mark hanged up at Jackson who was panicking. He was about to go as he saw the girl earlier. He went to her and grabbed her wrist. "Come here you fucker" the girl hinced in pain as Jackson's gripped at her wrist tighten.

"Where's Mark?" The girl widened his eyes upon hearing Mark's name. 'How did he know that Mark send me here?' The girl questioned herself. Jackson tighten the grip that makes the girl screamed in pain. "He's outside waiting for Jaebum and Jinyoung!" The girl screamed. Jackson held his chin, "lead me there or else I'm killing you" Jackson threatens.

The girl nervously nodded and lead the way. Jackson texted Sana and told her to guard Hyunjin's room. They reach outside and they already saw Mark pointing his gun at Jaebum while holding Jinyoung.

So how was it guys? Did you like todays chapter? Anyways, Happy Father's Day to all of your Daddy/Papa/Thatay/grandfather.... Am I right? Filipino people call their father thatay I just don't know if I am correct. And again anyways I wish your Father would be safe everyday and be healthy everytime..... tbh it sucks to be chinese then you need to live here at the ph without knowing tagalog phrases

-Yuan