Chapter 29: Reality

"Hyung, since you have left, Jinyoung never been happy in his life. He tried to forget you but you know he can't. You're the only who can make him happy Hyung. You need to face the reality, you don't need to get stuck at the past forever." Youngjae told Jaebum everything. Jaebum was not moving or talking. His head was full of thoughts. 'Are they telling the truth?' Jaebum questioned himself.

Youngjae and Jackson left him alone and Jaebum went to Jinyoung's room. As he arrived their, he sat at the chair beside Jinyoung's bed. He caresses Jinyoung's hands and brush Jinyoung's bangs away. He place his both hands at Jinyoung's and sighed heavily.

"I thought you're already happy?" He ask Jinyoung even though Jinyoung can't hear him. "I've tried very hard to forget you because I thought you're aready happy with Mark, but now? How can I make you happy again?" Jaebum release a heavy sighed and rub Jinyoung's hands with his both hands.

"I already hurt you twice" Jaebum look down and continued rubbing Jinyoung's hands. He rested his head at his and Jinyoung's hands and drifted to sleep.

10 minutes have past and Jinyoung is slowly waking up. He opened his eyes and look around until his eyes landed on a familliar figure. He smiled as he saw the person that he wants. He just stared at Jaebum's sleeping face and admired it. As he slowly remove his hands at Jaebum, the older stirred in his sleep and look at Jinyoung. He stood up as he saw Jinyoung is awake.

"Are you fine now?"

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Does your bruises still hurt?"

"Should I call a nurse?"

Jaebum ask Jinyoung eagerly. Jinyoung smiled and held Jaebum's hands. "I'm okay now, no need to worry" Jaebum calmed down as he heard Jinyoung's sweet honey voice. He sat down and caresses Jinyoung's hands. "I just fainted earlier, how come I'm here at the hospital?" Jinyoung ask Jaebum as he look around.

"Well, the doctor said you had A-Algophobia" Jinyoung tilted his head and look at Jaebum. "A-aglophobia?" Jaebum nodded and sighed quietly. "It's fear of pain" Jinyoung starred at Jaebum blankly. "H-how?" Jinyoung ask with a unknown tone. "You know how" Jaebum look down and avoided Jinyoung's eyes. "How can you let Mark hurt you?"

Jinyoung widened his eyes as he heard Jaebum. 'So he already knows it' he said to himself. "Aren't you strong enough to protect yourself?" Jinyoung felt a slight pain to what Jaebum said. How can he said that after leaving him? How can he be strong if his only love left him? "Strong? Your expecting me to be strong after leaving me in 2 fucking years alone?" Jinyoung was kinda upset and burst out. Jaebum was surprised, he stood up and look at Jinyoung. "Do you think I would even stay after you choose Mark over me!?" Jaebum let go of Jinyoung's hand harshly. He forget about not let Jinyoung getting hurt again, but how can he stop when Jinyoung sounded like his blaming the fault to him?

Jinyoung become silent. Jaebum has a point, its his fault. Everything was his fault. "Do you think I'm going to stay like that? Hurting? Seeing you with Mark? Choosing Mark over me? Tell me Jinyoung, does staying with you is worth it?"

Jinyoung look away at Jaebum. His eyes are started to tear up. At the exact time, Jackson and Youngjae came back and notice the atmosphere inside the room. As Jaebum saw them, he immediately grab his car keys and left the room.

As he left, Jinyoung cried. Youngjae run to him and comfort him. Jackson greeted his teeth and run out of the room and followed Jaebum. As he saw Jaebum, he immediately pulled Jaebum at his wrist. "What happen there?" As Jaebum turn around Jackson, thr younger loosens his hold at Jaebum's hand as he saw the older crying.

Jaebum wiped his tears and look down. "Nothing really happened there, and besides everything has Jinyoung told me is true, its all of my fault. So can I leave now?" Jaebum managed to say that withouth stuttering. Jackson slowly nodded as he look at Jaebum, the older walk away and fastened his walk towards to his car.

As he got in, he immediately smash his fist at the handle. He punch the hundle like a punching bag and started crying. He calmed himself down and decided to go home.

Jackson came back at Jinyoung's room spotting Youngjae and Jinyoung hugging each other. "Jinyoung, tell me what happened" Jackson said seriously. Youngjae look at Jackson. "Jackson it's not the right time to ask him, can't you see his state?" Youngjae rubs Jinyoung's back while not breaking his eye contact to Jackson.

"How about Jaebum's state? Are we going to ignore his feelings?" Jackson sounded like mad at Jinyoung's and Youngjae's ears so the both of them become silent. "Jinyoung, you're supposed to be happy because we make him come here for you, but turns out it was completely opposite" Jackson lectured Jinyoung.

Jinyoung let go of Youngjae's hug and look at Jackson. "Then why did you make him come here?" Jinyoung ask wiping his tears away. "To make you happy again, aren't you tired of being hurt everyday?" Jackson step closer to Youngjae and Jinyoung.

Jinyoung look down and not knowing what to say. There's a part of him his happy because his friends are there for him to find his happiness back and there's a part of him is mad at himself because of blaming Jaebum. Jinyoung felt his heart clenched and his breathing become harder. Jackson and Youngjae noticed it and they immediately called a nurse to check on Jinyoung.

Jinyoung held Youngjae's hands tight, while the other is on his chest and catching his breath. The nurse check Jinyoung and laid him down while checking his pulse and body. The Doctor gave Jackson a list of Jinyoung's needed medicines.

Jackson run out of the hospital and went to the nearest Store and bought the medicines that Jinyoung needed. While running out of the store, Jackson noticed a familiar figure and made his blode boil.

He went to the guy who was holding a females hand. He immediately punch the guy and showed his middle finger to him. "Fuck you"

So guys how was it? By the way, my classes are starting tomorrow so I would like to tell you guys that I'll update this book every saturday or Sunday afternoon.

I hope you like this chapter. Love you all

-Yuan